Chapter IV: Unexpected Turn Of Events

William

: June 22, 2024.

It was Saturday, Blossom decided to find a job to help out pay the rent and other bills for the apartment. I thought it was a good idea since I've never experienced to work on a job before, we both started to find job applications. I found a job at a bar near a mall while Blossom said that she found a job as a waitress in a restaurant, we both start on Monday.

: 12:35pm June 23, 2024.

I noticed that we were running out of foods, and necessities in stock so I went grocery shopping. A few hours later I heard chattering inside my room.

(Wow, this is much bigger than your last apartment.)

(Oh, I'm not the renter of this apartment, it's my roommate's place.)

I reached out for my keys to open the door, as I open it, I saw Blossom pointing at me with five other girls looking at me suspiciously. I looked up to my doorframe to see if I entered the right room, then I closed the door to come back later but Blossom dragged me in to the room.

"Will don't be shy, meet my friends." She said trying to comfort me out of shyness.

"U-Um, who all are you?" I asked.

"I'm Lucy."

"I'm Sam."

"Hi, I'm Luna."

"Hi, I'm Chloe."

"And I'm Eleanor."

"And you are?" They all said in unison.

Timid and nervous as I am, I introduced my name. "I-I-I-I'm William, y-you may call me W-Will." Six girls? SIX GIRLS IN ONE ROOM?! HAVEN'T I GOT TOO MUCH BLESSING IN ONE WEEK?!

"Why are you stuttering?" Luna asked.

"Sorry if were intruding." Chloe said

"It's not that, it's just I've never talked to this much girls before." I explained.

"Hmm, what if we ease it off for you?" Lucy teased.

"Knock it off, you barely know him and now you're teasing him."

"Sorry, he just looks cute." Lucy complimented.

Me? Cute? Whaaaaa.

"Is it because he looks young and handsome?" Sam said.

"I am young, don't know if I'm handsome." I replied.

"How old are you?" Asked Eleanor.

"U-Um, eighteen years old."

"Eighteen?!" Chloe exclaimed. "So, you're our junior?"

"Wait a minute, you mean you're all my seniors?" I said.

"So he's the one you saved from bullies, huh Blossom." Sam said.

"We're all here now, I thought we're bonding? Why not watch a movie?" Chloe suggested.

"I'll prepare you some snacks."

"Thank you Will!" Blossom said.

As they pick what they're going to watch in Netflix, I prepared them snacks that I recently bought from the store. I brought them the snacks then I was going to my room until Blossom tugged my shirt to make me stay.

"Watch with us?" Blossom asked with a pleading face, which I can't really resist so I stayed to watch with them. "What are we watching?" I asked.

"Kind of embarrassing but, we're watching anime!" Chloe said.