Chapter 35. Yard Dance and Kisses

"Looks like I came too late."

Crown Prince Alberu had come with the luxurious appearance that people were used to seeing, but today he had clearly dressed up as if he was preparing himself for a party.

"I heard the party has started a long time ago, I'm really sorry for only arriving now, Young Master Venion."

His tone sounded friendly but anyone would know that the Crown Prince was speaking in an alpha voice.

"Ah, Your Highness the Crown Prince, I did not expect you to pay attention to our invitation." Venion answered back with his alpha voice.

But after seeing Alberu and his Alpha's voice, Venion became like nothing, it was like a mini whale meeting a bigger whale, but still Cale felt like a prawn amidst the whales.

"How could I not notice when the Marquis Stan Family has already prepared such a magnificent feast?"

Alberu came over to them and grabbed Cale by force, Alberu gave a disdainful look at Venion who had just touched Cale as he pleased.

Alberu had ordered his shadow troops to watch over this party due to the Stan family being a family with a strong standing among the nobles.

But who would have thought that the news he got would instead be his Cale who was once again, in trouble.

"Too bad I didn't have more time to enjoy this party for too long." Alberu was still glaring at Venion sinisterly.

"Too bad, but are you going to take that too?" Venion spoke while pointing at Cale who had just slipped into Alberu's arms.

"Why can't I take him?" Alberu asked.

"Of course His Highness can always take it with him, it would be a shame to throw such an interesting toy away."

Venion stood up to greet, even though it was clear he was not showing respect to Alberu since his family had sided with the third Prince.

Alberu let go of Cale who was clinging to his arm like glue and pushed him away then whispered in his ear.

"Follow the hall to the right from this room, find the large exit with a marble statue beside it and wait in the courtyard a few meters away." Alberu gave Cale strict instructions.

"Don't get lost or try to go elsewhere or I will punish you."

Alberu added a bit of a threat that Cale might try to get into trouble somehow.

Cale nodded quickly and continued to repeat Alberu's instructions in his head before disappearing outside.

Alberu who had sensed Cale was not around immediately changed his expression in front of Venion.

"Young Master Venion." Alberu started.

"It's rude to fill a room with your pheromones when there's an omega in there." Alberu said threateningly.

The entire room was filled with the thick smell of fruit and opium gum, a narcotic smell that seemed fitting for a bastard like Venion Stan.

The problem was that Cale who was insensitive to his own pheromones must have subconsciously reciprocated the smell, Alberu could clearly distinguish the sweet smells of candy and apples in the air.

"It's hard not to be tempted." Venion answered defiantly. "I think His Highness doesn't like his toys, so isn't it a pity?"

"Young Master Venion." Alberu walked up to Venion after calling his name.

"I've been trying not to care about the dirty stuff Stan's family does, but." Alberu lowered his voice only for the two people in the room to hear.

"I can't pretend not to know if you touch mine."