Chapter 33. Rowards the End (1)

The Marquis Stan family's villa in the northeastern region had been magnificently constructed in the past few years.

The Roan Kingdom's Northeastern Region which was barely paid attention to even by the Royal Family due to a lack of resources and political influence, in nearly a decade had turned into the economic center of the Roan Kingdom.

Nobles who have eyes can certainly see the cause.

The Henituse family, which invests in almost all business areas in the Northeast, plays a big role.

As an aristocratic household with the title of Count that had existed concurrently with the royal family, the Henituse Family had several other aristocratic families subordinate to it.

Taylor Stan was currently standing on one side of the ballroom with several noble women surrounding him.

At first Taylor thought why her father had to throw this party at their northeastern Villa, but it was possible that the reason was so that one of his children could get the noble families who had submitted to Henituse over to the side of one of his children.

Like how the Tolz family was currently on his younger brother Venion's side.

The other high-ranking nobles started to be wary of the Henituse family, it was impossible to attract this family to their side because everyone knew how stubborn the Henituse family was regarding neutrality, so they must have tried to attract some of the lower noble families to their side.

"Have you heard?"  A noble girl who was swinging her fan started the conversation.

"I heard that Young Master Cale Henituse is back in the County."  She continued.

"Ah, yes, I heard about it, has His Highness the Crown Prince gotten bored and returned he to his father, huh?"

There was a chuckle after that, Taylor just silently listened to the conversation.

Because the Henituse Family was so Neutral they didn't even give the Crown Prince any support, the Henituse Family only gave money to support their Son's living expenses in the Palace.

Of course Crown Prince Alberu must have taken some of the money while he was still in a crisis, but now there was no reason why the Crown Prince should still keep this child.

As of now their engagement has also not been formalized everyone assumes the crown prince returns he to his family to end the relationship, not to formalize their engagement.

However some small commotion started to be heard at the entrance, the guard had already announced the arrival of the Countess and Young Master Henituse, everyone was not surprised by the Countess's arrival but because of the arrival of the first Young Master Henituse who had never been seen.

Walking behind the Countess, hesitatingly and curiously looking around, his long red hair was striking and styled with several tiny gemstones, a dress and jewelery that just screamed wealth.

The large windows in the entire banquet hall that let in the Moonlight made his pale skin clearly visible, those slightly fatty cheeks and round eyes made every Alpha and male present stare at his fiercely.

Young Master Cale Henituse, even though his status was unofficial but had become the Crown Prince's fiancée, many were wondering why His Highness the cunning Crown Prince had not thrown him away and replaced him with someone more useful, but one could tell after seeing him in person.

Such a cute and innocent figure would be great to keep even as a concubine or display.

"What a pity.” Taylor subconsciously muttered looking at the innocent Young Master.