Chapter 16

The Roan Kingdom was in an uproar, actually the entire western continent was in an uproar by the news of the emergence of the West Continent's youngest sword master.

A sword master suddenly appeared and although his exact age was not stated he appeared to be between seventeen and eighteen years old.

"So you want to be the First Prince's instructor?"

The king sitting on his throne asked the young man standing before him.

"That's right, Your Majesty."

The youth, Choi Han slightly bowed in response to the King's question, acting as politely as possible.

Every member of the Royal Family, Family Heads of high-ranking Nobles, Generals, Ministers, and higher-ranking Royals present in the meeting room wanted to see the sword master who was said to be.

It had only been a few hours since Choi Han had arrived at the Palace but the news had already spread to various places.

"But why the First Prince?"

Queen chimed in while waving her fan in front of her, she started to closely observe Choi Han.

Choi Han was wearing a neat all-black outfit with a sword robe slung around his waist, Cale had dressed Choi Han up making him look like a mercenary.

Choi Han who couldn't answer the Queen's question glanced at the chair where the Princes and Princesses were sitting, on the seat closest to the King and Queen's throne, Alberu with his Prince appearance smiled and nodded at Choi Han.

"Your Majesty, we have agreed that Choi Han should remain with the Royal family rather than be affiliated with another Noble Family."

Alberu glanced at the high-ranking Nobles present before continuing.

“So isn't it normal for our great Master Swordsman to choose for himself the position and place he wants to be during his time with the Royal Family?

The Queen just threw a disapproving look at Alberu from behind her fan, it was true they agreed for Choi Han to stay with the Royal Family but they didn't expect the Sword Master to choose with the First Prince.

He also turned down the position of Military Commander and said he wanted to be a martial arts teacher from a long time ago, besides that he also said his family had a close relationship with Cale's birth mother.

Alberu didn't like using Cale's name to his advantage, because he didn't want people who didn't like him to turn against Cale, but there was no other way for this.

In the end no one could argue and Royal Sword Master Roan became the First Prince's instructor.

=====

Cale was currently at the window seat in his personal library reading a pile of books and eating the apple pie he bought while sightseeing in the Capital.

Alberu had used one room of his Palace to become Cale's library.

The library is closest to the park and has a special door to go directly to it, and a beautiful view of the garden is directly visible from the window.

Cale spooned the apple pie with a fork into his mouth, the sweet and fresh taste of the apple lingered on his tongue, it was delicious, and it got even better with the addition of chocolate.

Alberu had dragged Cale home as it was getting late, they parted ways with Choi Han when they were about to arrive at the Palace because their itinerary was a secret.

And now Cale was sure Alberu must have managed to get Choi Han as an instructor, and there would be no more bullshit about the First Prince's instructor in the Palace.