Chapter 27

Alphas are entities with a strong and intimidating presence, they have pheromones, and special sounds that they can use in various situations, alphas are highly valued for their strengths that make them stronger than the average person.

Alphas will have their pheromones on average when 12 to 13 years old, slightly slower than omega but alphas will be able to ripen their pheromones and their bodies quickly, it only takes a few months and 1 year at the latest and they are already a perfect alpha.

After that the alpha will start to learn many things naturally, their instinct to find a partner, claim, and other things they will know naturally, this period is often referred to as puberty and in this time as a perfect alpha they can already  impregnate her partner if they wants.

Omega itself is the existence most often associated with alpha, they are often said to be submissive, not without reason but because omega is prone to alpha auras and sounds.  Of course there are omegas capable of fighting even the strongest alphas, but that's pretty rare.

Although always associated with alpha, omega does not always have to mate with alpha, nor does alpha always have to be with omega.

Alphas can also marry betas if they want, and omegas are often paired with betas.

Omega takes slower time to ripen pheromones and their bodies, it will start working at least 2 to 3 years when pheromones are just forming.  After that his body will follow and then omega will be able to get married and even have a baby.

That's a young age but omegas do usually get married when young, omegas are very attractive not only in the eyes of alpha but also beta, but because the amount of omega is not that much, it's no wonder they want to be taken as soon as possible.

Whether it's making a deal with his family or some other more difficult way.

Ron looked at Young Master his puppy lying unconscious on his bed, and the two kittens who had cuddled under the covers.

For Cale's case it was different from omega in general.  Young Master his puppy had his pheromones at 11 years old, so normally he should be a perfect omega at 15 years old at the latest.

But Young Master his pup will only mature his pheromone at 17 years old, and it's still not waiting for his body to grow.

A moment later the red kitten– Hong squirmed and awoke from his slumber, and the first thing he saw was a scary looking old man's friendly smile.

"Good morning, Young Master's little guests."

Hong hiccups in surprise, On wakes up to her brother's voice and the two snuggle deeper into the blankets.

***

The higher-ups in the royal palace had a strange feeling today, how could it be that since all the administrative work started this morning their Crown Prince looked very happy.

Crown Prince Alberu had always been seen as a gentle figure, but everyone in the palace knew Alberu could also be cold and stern.

But today their Crown Prince smiled like a teenager who had just fallen in love.

Well, that's only natural since their Crown Prince is still young but he's no longer a teenager just learning about love.

The Crown Prince is a grown man who shouldn't be affected by hormones anymore, even his younger brothers and sisters already have partners and several concubines.

"I-it's a very sunny day huh, Your Majesty."

A loyal follower of Alberu tried to bring the Crown Prince's focus back on the work that had to be done today, it wasn't that he wasn't happy to see the Crown Prince looking radiant today, but the problem was that a few dogs ready to bite were also here.