Chapter 24

Many maids and servants lined up to welcome the arrival of their Royal Crown Prince whom they had only ever seen from the screens of the Rain City square during a Royal event.

When the servants saw the extremely bright and perfect figure of the Crown Prince descending from the luxurious carriage everyone was completely amazed.

But then they saw how their shining Crown Prince brought their new Young Master.

Even though this Young Master is the eldest son, but the servants never saw his figure so they thought of him as the new Young Master, since the old servants have all been replaced, the most senior servants worked for at least 7 years but their Young Master had already left Henituse Castle for more than 7  year.

Everyone just assumed they had a newcomer in their employer's house whom they had to serve suddenly.

A new Young Master who suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

But the maids could see some preparations were being made, such as increasing the number of omega maids, then some restrictions were set for the alpha and beta male servants.

The room and several rooms on the third floor where no one had ever stayed were cleaned with the utmost care without breaking or moving anything that was there.

The servants had heard the rumors.  Yes, just rumours.  About how the Count once had another very beautiful wife and a child with him, the Count loved them so much that a large floor of this magnificent mansion was dedicated only to them.

But then there was no more news about them, as if everything just disappeared, so they even questioned whether it really existed.

But when the maids saw a beautiful red-haired figure coming to Henituse Castle they had no doubt that the rumors were true.

They didn't get a chance to speak to this Young Master, he didn't seem interested in making a good relationship with them, and already had his own maids and servant he brought, and then the Young Master disappeared all night long.

Then how surprised they were when their new Young Master came home the next day and was escorted by the Crown Prince.

The sight of the Crown Prince bringing his down from the carriage was beautiful.

Then when the Crown Prince came and greeted their master, the Crown Prince also handed over many gifts as if it was important not to come empty-handed.

And as their highly respected Royal Highness the Crown Prince seemed to hand the Young Master over to God, the servants watched this with wide eyes.

Then the climax was when the Crown Prince, who was about to leave earlier turned around and kissed their new Young Master, there were even a few maids who fainted.

***

An omega maid trembled as she combed Cale's hair, and several of the other maids who were currently serving snacks in his room were desperately trying to avoid his eyes.

'Why are they like that?'

Cale wondered why the maids were acting like this, this was the first time he had been served by Henituse's maids in a long time.

'Do I look scary?'

Maybe, maybe in the eyes of the servants Cale looked like Ron?

The omega maid who smoothed his hair was finally done, his hair had been tied in a half ponytail with black hairpins holding his hair and a sprinkling of blue gems, there was a little braid in his hair for variety.

'It's the blue gem that His Highness the Crown Prince gave.'

The omega maid thought while putting decorations on Cale's hair, the Crown Prince had given him many gifts one of which was dozens of blue gems of various sizes suitable for jewelry.