Chapter 29

Cale enjoyed all the food that was given to him, Beacrox had cooked various kinds of food which were all mainly made of meat, the kittens were sleeping and purring by his feet.

Cale stabbed a fork into the piece of meat and put it in his mouth, the taste of the meat and sauce was a little spicy and slightly sour, the acid was different from the lemon tea, it was delicious.

Choi Han just kept cutting meat for him so Cale could directly stab the meat, Cale ignored how Choi Han looked like a puppy that had finally returned to find its master after months of being abandoned.

Knock knock.

A knock on the door finally interrupted the sound of forks and cuts of meat in the room.

"Excuse me, Young Master."

It was the orange haired butler who was like ginger, Hans came over and asked permission to come in looking at Cale who was still sitting on his bed leaning back and eating meat.

"What is it, Mr. Hans?"

Ron answered in place of Cale who was still busy with his food.

Hans glanced at another guest sitting on the sofa, a man with golden hair who somehow came to the castle, Hans assumed the man came with the Crown Prince.

Cale was still busy chewing, his white and plump cheeks twitched as he crushed the flesh in his mouth, Choi Han looked at him playfully, Cale pretended not to see the ears and tail of an imaginary puppy fluttering nearby.

"Master wants to meet Young Master in his office."

Ron glanced at his Young Master who was still going and had just woken up after being unconscious for a week.

Cale just looked at Ron with his big eyes and still full cheeks.

“Young Master will come after you finish eating and prepare.”

Ron sent Hans away to deliver his message.

Click.

The door closed with Hans leaving and the room fell silent again.

A while later, Cale had finished with his meal and asked the other people who were in the room.

"Where's the Crown Prince?"

Instantly Cale immediately felt a ferocious aura fill the room and chose to avoid it by gulping down the large glass of milk that Choi Han had given him.

"We put His Majesty in the room reserved for him, Young Master. How about we prepare to meet Master?"

Cale nodded and was helped to his feet by Ron, his legs were stiff to walk and Cale felt weird.

"Ron, why can't I walk?"

Unlike the fever a few years ago, Cale felt almost nothing, except that it was really uncomfortable while sleeping.

"That's because Young Master was unconscious for a week."

Ron took Cale to the bathroom and started explaining about the fever he was going through, this would be the last and in the future it wouldn't happen again.

Cale soaked in the warm water that had been prepared and his muscles became more relaxed.

Ron was washing his hair while Cale was trying to get rid of more of the tension in his body.

Cale was already full after eating, and for some reason Cale kept thinking about the crown prince.

"Since when did His Highness come?"