Chapter 14

Within a few days the cases regarding the kidnapping of people as slaves in the Whipper Kingdom spread throughout the West Continent.

It was also known that it was the Roan Kingdom's First Prince who exposed all the deeds of the slave market, not only from the Roan Kingdom, they also kidnapped people from other smaller Kingdoms nearby.

The Roan Kingdom's First Prince who had been absent for a long time and had begun to be forgotten had his existence questioned by the people of the Roan Kingdom, many people began to be curious about him because they rarely heard his name, but now his name is even heard in the neighboring Kingdoms.

Some even say how the First Prince is not only great at managing the administration of the Kingdom, but also has the ability to lead troops.

Due to the actions of the Prince, there was chaos in several countries in the West Continent, because quite a number of Kingdoms were still practicing slavery so many of their people carried out mass movements to demand that the Royal Family abolish slavery like some other Kingdoms which have considered selling slaves illegal.

Due to the commotion going on in many of the Western Continent's Kingdoms, the Mogoru Empire requested that there be a mutual agreement that slavery would become illegal throughout the western continent, and that either the person selling or buying slaves would be punished.

"I didn't expect the Empire to intervene."

Alberu sat in the horse carriage while reading the various newspapers circulating.

The gates of the Royal Palace opened to see Alberu's carriage and his entourage arrive, even after everything Alberu had done no one greeted him.

Alberu's carriage headed straight for his Palace, Alberu's report could follow later.

=====

Arriving at his Palace, Alberu could see several servants welcoming him in the front yard, Alberu getting off his carriage about to enter his Palace.

"Prince."

He stopped when one of the Knights accompanying him called out to him.

The knights, who were with him on the mission at the border bowed.

"We don't know how to put it but we're happy to go on a mission with you, Prince ensuring everyone's safety while risking your own safety."

Alberu smiled at the knights and gestured with his hand to get back on his feet.

"You who are the most hard-working, our Kingdom no longer needs to fear anything as long as it has Knights like you."

The knights were in awe of their Prince who had put himself in danger but still praised all their hard work.

"I hope that you will soon become knights of a higher level, you are the future of the Kingdom."

The novice knights seemed to be able to see sunlight from behind the Prince even though it was late afternoon and the sun was about to set.

"I'll be back to rest, you're should also come back and have a good rest."

The knights bowed once more to say their final greetings in unison.

"Have a nice rest, Prince!"

======

In front of the main door of his palace Alberu could see Ron standing in the center to greet him, with the other servants lined up on the edge.

Alberu was sure he had not appointed a butler and the caretaker of the Royal Palace would also not care about such things in Alberu Palace.

But it seems these servants have already made up their minds among themselves.