Chapter 30

Cale ran to his room with a bad feeling, Cale plopped down on the bed and buried himself in the blanket.

The kittens jumped onto the bed when they saw Cale and meowed at him.

"Hwaaa."

Cale didn't know why he was being a crybaby but he had a really bad feeling right now and it was getting worse because of Alberu who seemed to be insensitive at all.

Meanwhile Alberu who had just tidied himself up, came out of his room and chased Cale into his room, Alberu didn't know what was going on but he would see it and try to persuade Cale to calm him down.

Cale could hear the door that had been closed open from under his blanket, and then footsteps that didn't belong to Ron who didn't have the sound of footsteps.

The cats then jumped up and just watched from the corner of the room as the bed began to sink more and more under the weight of other people climbing on it.

"Cale, what's wrong."

Alberu tried to rub the roll of the blanket– before stopping when he heard a cat growl.

It seemed that the cat's mood wasn't as good as Cale's either.

"Hmph."

Cale only snorted and didn't want to answer Alberu.

“How would I know if you didn't say anything, Cale.”

Still no answer.

"All right, what do you want? I have a gift of very pretty gems from a neighboring kingdom, or more cakes?"

Alberu looked at the blanket that was starting to move, Cale would obviously like the whole thing.

"Whatever."

It was just that Alberu didn't expect to be answered like that.

There was the sound of a cat cackling in the background but Alberu ignored it.

"Cale my face will get better in a day or two, I'm not getting ugly."

Alberu felt strange when he said he was ugly himself.

"So what do you want, hm?"

"Whatever."

Oh, calm down, Alberu.  You're no longer a teenager who gets angry easily.

As the most mature one here, of course Alberu had to be patient, especially when it came to his baby who had just grown up.

But still Alberu was a bit annoyed.

***

Ron was walking down the hall to his puppy Young Master's room when he heard a commotion from some of the maids.

Ron stopped when he saw the red sealed envelope on the floor and picked it up, it was beautifully and elegantly decorated to indicate that it was an invitation letter and not a personal letter.

There was a smell of his young master's shampoo he put on this morning left on the envelope his young master must have dropped.

Ron carried the envelope to Cale's room and as he opened the door he immediately saw Cale who was wrapped in a blanket and the Crown Prince who was trying to persuade him.

"Young Master, it looks like you dropped something."

Cale came out of his bundle of blankets when he heard Ron's voice, his eyes slightly puffy and his cheeks and nose red.

Ron knew Cale must be struggling with his instincts and mood now that he was done with his third fever, so he asked a passing waiter to bring sweets and cakes to Cale's room.