Chapter 28

There is no definite rule when alpha and omega will be said to be adults.

For betas who make up the majority call themselves adults at 18, but even many still get married before that age.

For alpha and omega usually they will be said to be mature when they are ripe.

That is the time when their pheromones reach their peak of growth.

Eruhaben has done his own research on alpha and omega.

For Cale's case, that little bugger was indeed a bit unique.

The pheromones only mature when the child is 17 years old when the average human omega child does at 14.

Once the omega pheromones are perfect their family will start looking for a mate for their child, if lucky they will be given to an good alpha or maybe a beta partner.

That was what Eruhaben observed from those little humans.

Humans don't think of omegas as a bad thing, but more like a responsibility and some people will think of them as a burden.

Of course there are also people who see omega as a rare item, certainly not in a good sense.

There are many different sentiments about omegas, it encourages parents to marry off their omega children as soon as possible.

Of course Eruhaben thought it would be better if the children married at the right age.

For alpha, they are always considered special everywhere, they are never considered a burden like omega.

There's no need to explain the reason, it's because compared to beta or omega, they are considered more dominant.

Eruhaben had come secretly to Henituse Castle when he heard news from Ron about Cale finally going to smother his pheromones.

Eruhaben was quite grateful because even though it was late, at least this kid was normal.

But there are some problems.

"Meoow."

Two kittens.

"I mean it, nya."

So the silver kitten just said that last night a thief broke into this brat's room.

And what was stolen?  Oh, that's something very expensive.

And the thief immediately ran away after stealing it.

"It's good you guys are here, I'm sure we'll need spies."

"Nya."

Hong nodded while eating the cake he got from Hans.

Eruhaben once again checked Cale's condition, everything was normal.

It's just that the only problem is after the fever is gone.

Eruhaben frowned about what might happen after Cale woke up.

Cale was going to start missing his partner after this.

"Hah... That prince must have endured the medicine for a long time."

Eruahben then thought of Alberu whose patience had to be acknowledged, Alberu grew up normally, so he must have missed his partner for a long time.

Eruhaben didn't think he would give Cale the medicine, after all Omega's instincts weren't all about a partner, the most important thing was that they had enough care and affection.

Usually it's mainly on the parent figure, especially the father... that can be taken care of later.

And another way is to find the target of affection.