Chapter 32

The light of teleportation magic shone in the Imperial Palace, several people appeared one by one, several people greeted the arrival of the envoy who had just arrived from a neighboring country.

"You guys arrived very quickly."  One of the welcoming knight commanders said.

"His Highness want to see you."  He continued.

The envoy who had just arrived nodded and immediately headed for the Imperial Prince Adin Palace.

On the sofa of his luxurious study, Imperial Prince Adin spun his wine glass, the red wine moving with small ripples in it.

Adin took a sip of the intense red wine, the unique sweetness and fresh spices of the best quality tasted on his tongue, Adin didn't really enjoy ordinary drinks, as a black magician who devoured the despair and innocence and hope of people, ordinary things didn't exist.  means to him.

This wine turned out to be pretty good for his taste, he placed his wine glass next to a freshly opened bottle of wine, the brand on the bottle was elegantly designed with gold inscription reads Henituse.

The Henituse Family, the continent's finest marble producer and winemaker, the Crown Prince of the Roan Kingdom started to boldly display his power since establishing a relationship with the child of that family.

Alberu Crossman, from the first time he saw him, Adin knew they looked alike, and anyone who looked like him was dangerous.

The study door opened and his subordinate who was sent as an emissary to the Roan Kingdom entered.

"Aren't you guys going too fast?"  Adin raised his eyebrows while asking.

“Crown Prince Alberu sent us away by teleportation.”  The messenger bowed while greeting him while saying it.

"So did you see anything interesting?"  Asked Adin.

"We only looked at the Henituse region and as said, they are rich."  His subordinate replied.

"I already knew that, I asked another interesting thing."

His subordinates who arrived looked regretful before replying.

"Sorry, Your Highness, that's all we can find since Crown Prince Rowan won't let us stay."

Adin smirked, but his eyes were cold.

“As expected of Alberu Crossman.”

Alberu Crossman was the number one person he looked up to, very few powers had been discovered, one of which was money.

The wealth of the Henituse Family should be helping that scheming bastard, but there must be others.

***

"You're leaving, hyung?” Cale was standing in front of the gates of Henituse Castle.

"Yes, I have a lot of work to do."

Alberu had some work pending due to coming to the Henituse Region and now he had to finish the work for the next few weeks if he was to attend the invitation from the Empire.

"...Alright, see you later."

Alberu could see the kitten behind Cale's legs waving, was it really a kitten?

Alberu smiled and tugged at Cale's waist, lowered his head and gave Cale a kiss on the cheek.

Cale was surprised and Alberu whispered in his ear.