Chapter 23

"Uhm..."

Cale who still had his eyes closed wriggled as he slowly started to wake up, Cale opened his eyes and looked up at the ceiling that wasn't his room.

Oh, he's at a luxury inn in the Henituse area.

Cale stretched his slightly stiff body, but Cale found it a little difficult to move.  When Cale slowly opened his eyes it turned out that he was still wrapped in a blanket.

Cale did like to roll over with the blanket, but it didn't seem like last night was like this– maybe he changed his shape while sleeping.

Cale squirmed again, finally managing to break free from the blanket.

The first thing Cale saw was the Royal Crown Prince who was limp on the sofa, looking tired and disheveled.

"You really didn't sleep all night, hyung?"

Cale looked at Alberu with pity, the pile of documents on the table was a lot.

"Yeah, I didn't sleep."

Alberu's voice also sounded very tired, Cale was thinking if he should help Alberu with some of his work, but then wondered if he wouldn't be able to sleep either if he said he wanted to help Alberu.

So Cale decided to let the great Crown Prince do the work himself, at least as long as he was still capable enough and didn't ask Cale for help.

'I'll help him later if he asks me to, by that time he'll be really into it.'

Although Cale immediately felt tired after the thought of having to work, but it couldn't be helped, he couldn't let the Royal Crown Prince die from exhaustion.

Cale sat on his bed, as he tried to get rid of the blanket completely to get off the bed, Alberu immediately stood up from the sofa and went to the bathroom.

Alright, since Alberu had worked hard, Cale would relent to the bathroom queue.

***

Cale decided to roll around on the bed a little longer while waiting for Alberu to finish in the bathroom.

The bed was comfortable, as expected from an expensive place, money is the best.

Cale closed his eyes as he hugged the soft heart-shaped pillow he found, this was his first time seeing a pillow like this.

Last night Cale must have dreamed that he or rather Kim Rok Soo was fighting against a half-wolf monster with an extremely ugly face.

Cale shuddered at the memory of the monster's face, then went out for drinks with his comrades after he was done, it was tense at first but also ended in fun.

Knock knock.

Cale heard a knock on the door, he thought it was a maid so Cale got up and walked towards the door, the moment he opened the door, his butler's friendly smile greeted him.

"Good morning, young master."

Cale shuddered at Ron's friendly smile which actually looked very cruel to Cale.

"Good morning Ron."

Then Ron smiled even more sinisterly.

Ron watched Cale up and down, then into the room.  Cale let Ron go inside and a few of the maids at the inn followed Ron behind him with the carriage filled with tea and snacks obediently.

Why did Cale feel like Ron suddenly became the owner of this hotel?

Ron then looked around the room and his gaze fell on the messy bed where Cale had just rolled around earlier.