Chapter 2

After meeting the stranger in the garden, who was naturally his father's guest Cale immediately ran back to the pavilion.

Just like before the place was still quiet, the maids hadn't returned yet so Cale just wanted to roll around on his bed.

Cale walked along the bottom floor of the mansion towards the nearest staircase where his room was until a voice stopped him-

"Young master?"

Cale stopped in his tracks, just as his feet were about to step on the stairs.  He turned and saw a twenty year old boy looking him up and down.

"Beacrox."

"Where are you young master?"

"Uhm, I hang out for a walk because I'm bored."

Beacrox was still looking him up and down, okay, his hair was a mess, and his clothes—there were a few leaves from the bush sticking to them.

But then Cale's gaze fell to the spot beneath his feet, then down all the way on the porcelain-lined marble floor that he had passed.

There are footprints.

Cale forgot he wasn't wearing footwear when he went out and then just walked in.

There were small footprints lined up towards where Cale was standing on the stairs.

"Young master...."

"...yes?"

.

.

.

Okay, now Cale ended up in the bath.

Of course Cale wasn't allowed to step on the floor, Beacrox carried him like he was carrying a plastic grocery bag to the bathroom.

Knock knock.

"Young master, I will leave the clothes outside."

"Okay!"

Beacrox must have just come to see him, he must be on duty in the main house.

Grumble.

'Ugh, I'm hungry.'

"Beacrox, I want to eat!"

"I've already prepared it."

Cale nodded internally, he could hear Beacrox setting the food on his bedroom table.

After finishing his bath, Cale made sure nothing else got dirty, from his hair to his feet, even though it wasn't really necessary but he did it anyway in anticipation.

Cale put on his bathing suit and walked out, the food was neatly arranged on the table, and his new pajamas were already on his bed.  Cale decided to put his clothes on first so he could quickly eat and sleep.

.

.

.

"Don't you have a job, Your Majesty?"

In a special room that was closely guarded by selected people, Count Deruth and His Majesty were still sitting and enjoying the alcohol provided.

"Are you kicking me out?"

"You can take it that way."

The Count looked at the King in front of him, King Zed Crossman, the King who was known to not have any privileges like the other Kings of the Roan Kingdom.

One who ascended the throne at a young age.

No one questioned that back then when King Zed Crossman was enthroned.