Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Ouyang Ting took the post of Sikong and was one of the three gongs, responsible for water conservancy projects, city defense buildings, palace construction and other affairs. He is also a great Confucianist in the world, not only a great Confucianist, Ouyang Ting was also a famous general in the Northern Zhou Dynasty. He once quelled the wars in the South.

It is precisely because he seldom accepts disciples that Yuan Li never thought of becoming Ouyang Ting's disciple.

But at this moment, Ouyang Ting stroked his beard and laughed loudly, "Zhang Liangdong, you are right."

Immediately, he stared at Yuan Li like lightning, and asked, "Yuan boy, would you like worship me as a teacher?"

Of course Yuan Li is willing!

Although Ouyang Ting once led soldiers, but now he has no military power in his hands, only the false name of Sangong. Yuan Li worshiping him as a teacher and Zhang Liangdong as a teacher had the same effect. Yuan Li was overjoyed, and immediately performed the ceremony of worshiping a teacher, with a clear voice, "The disciple pays homage to the teacher!"

Ouyang Ting smiled deeply, and helped Yuan Li up. He has not been so happy for a long time, and Zhang Liangdong and Zhan Qibo also congratulated him, "Congratulations to Mr. Ouyang for accepting a good apprentice."

Zhan Qibo joked, "Look, the face of the Taiwei is turning green."

Zhang Liangdong smiled wryly, feeling extremely regretful in his heart.

But compared to him, Ouyang Ting is indeed more suitable to be Yuan Li's teacher. Zhang Liangdong thought with a sigh, he and Yuan Li were not destined for each other.

Yuan Li stood up from the ground, smiling all over his face. At this time, the system in his mind also rang.

[The Encyclopedia of Everything System has been activated. The teacher apprenticeship task has been completed, and the rewards have been issued, please host to explore by yourself.]

[Mission: Become an official.]

[Reward: Cotton.]

Thinking that today not only he has a powerful teacher, but also has the refining method of white granulated sugar, Yuan Li couldn't help showing some joy, and the calm and composed appearance that he talked about the battlefield before faded one by one.

Ouyang Ting couldn't help showing a smile, "Li'er, you will come to my mansion starting tomorrow, and I will teach you well, so don't run away."

Yuan Li's expression changed, and he said firmly, "Teacher, don't worry, the disciple will definitely arrive on time."

Ouyang Ting nodded in relief, and suddenly coughed, "Li'er, this sand table..."

Chu Hechao clapped his hands suddenly, and said to the two guards of the Yuan family, "Put away the sand table!"

His tone was too strong, and the two guards subconsciously obeyed his order, stepped forward to draw the water out of the sand table, lifted the sand table and put it into the box.

Chu Hechao looked at Ouyang Ting intentionally after seeing the lock of the box, "What does Lord Sikong want to say?"

Ouyang Ting: "...Nothing."

Then Chu Hechao said goodbye with a smile, and left with Yuan Li and Shapan.

The three of Ouyang Ting stared at the wooden box, and Qiqi sighed regretfully.

After Yuan Li returned to Chu Palace, he was still immersed in joy. When he reached Wendaoyuan, he realized that Chu Hechao had also followed.

After thinking about it for a while, he knew what was going on, and asked pretending to be puzzled: "What's wrong General?"