Chapter 10

The brother and sister-in-law spent the night in the wooden house, and rode back to the farm when the rain stopped in the morning. As soon as Chu Hechao returned to the farm, he asked people to boil water for a bath, so fast that Yuan Li couldn't figure it out.

It's strange, he hasn't done anything to send Chu Hechao away yet, why did Chu Hechao leave by himself?

But this is clearly a good opportunity. Yuan Li didn't waste time, calling Guo Lin and asked him to take him to see Wang Er.

Guo Lin led him to the farmer's residence, and said in a low voice: "My lord, since you came back, the refugee camp has not been very peaceful these two days."

Yuan Li frowned: "Huh?"

"Yes, according to your previous instructions, the managers let the refugees pay for their work, and let them build roads and open up wasteland in exchange for food wages. Everything was fine, but there have been a lot of complaints in the refugee camp these days." Guo Lin said, "Some people are dissatisfied that they have to work to have food. They say that the county magistrate is so rich, and he is still a parent official, but he is not willing to give out this little food. They also say... that you are hypocritical. If you don't go, I'm afraid there will be a small riot in the refugee camp."

Yuan Li stopped, "Is someone inside deliberately provoking?"

Guo Lin nodded, "Last night, Zhao Ying caught five people who took the lead in making trouble. He asked me to come Ask my lord, what should I do with these people?"

"Forcing people to find out who is behind the scenes," Yuan Li's eyes turned cold, "After asking, kill them on the spot in front of the refugee camp."

There is no shortage of people with ulterior motives among the refugees, Yuan Li has seen a lot of things about kindness return with hatred. If I don't give an absolute deterrent, the hidden dangers left will only be greater.

Just let these people take a look, Yuan Li is not some kind of soft-hearted being taken advantage of.

Wang Er had received the news that Yuan Li wanted to see him early on, so he got up early in the morning and cleaned the house carefully, wiping the only few furniture until they were bright and clean. After finishing all this, he looked forward to Yuan Li's arrival.

As soon as he saw Yuan Li, Wang Er immediately stood up, and said emotionally: "I have seen the eldest son."

After several days of self-cultivation, although Wang Er is still skinny and skinny, he is more energetic, his face is rosy, his eyes are bright, and he is no longer vigilant like when he first met.

Yuan Li smiled and said: "Wang Er, the manager said you want to see me?"

Wang Er nodded, looked around cautiously, closed the wooden door, walked in front of Yuan Li, and led him to Hanzhong in a low voice. Corrupt officials bribed Luoyang high-ranking officials with all the stolen money.

Yuan Li didn't expect that he would tell himself everything so simply, a bit of surprise flashed across his face, and then he calmed down and listened to Wang Er's words slowly.

But at this moment, the system, which has always been quiet, suddenly made a sound.

[The Encyclopedia of Everything System has been activated. ]

[Mission: Obtain the bribes sent by Qian Zhongsheng, the governor of Hanzhong County, to the eunuch Zhang Siban, the admiral of the Luoyang Supervisor's Mansion.]

[Reward: "Postpartum Care of Sows" series.]

Yuan Li: "..."

What the hell is the "Postpartum Care of Sows" series.