Chapter 7

The county magistrate's mansion was brightly lit, waiting for their arrival.

After Yuan Li returned to the mansion, he was like a fish in the sea, several times more comfortable than in Chu Palace. He consciously took on the heavy responsibility of taking care of the guests, and properly arranged for Chu Hechao and his party.

After meeting his parents, Yuan Li dragged his exhausted body back to the bedroom.

Once back in the bedroom, he stopped laughing.

Yuan Li is a person who loves to laugh, and his eyes are round and soft. Once he smiles, he is sincere and kind, which makes people let down his guard.

But when he wasn't smiling, his power weighed heavily on people's hearts, and a little edge was exposed between his brows.

The three servants in front of him couldn't help feeling anxious.

Yuan Li suddenly said: "Guo Lin, Wang Er said he wanted to see me?"

Guo Lin said: "Yes. This is the news from the farm manager four days ago."

Yuan Li asked again: "He said he has something to tell me, he won't tell anyone but me?"

Guo Lin didn't understand, so he nodded.

Yuan Li looked at Zhao Ying again. Zhao Ying was bold and careful, and was always in charge of listening to news and dealing with dark affairs for him. He asked, "What happened after Wang Er came to the farm?"

Zhao Ying said cautiously: "Nothing happened. Only on the fourth day they took half a day off."

Yuan Li rubbed his forehead, finally showed a wry smile, and said to himself: "It's bad. The premonition is getting worse and worse."

Yang Zhongfa at noon When he first tested him, he really didn't notice anything wrong. But when Yang Zhongfa mentioned that the goods were robbed near Ruyang County, Yuanli immediately became vigilant and thought of many things in just a moment.

On the surface, he pretended not to know and continued talking and laughing with Yang Zhongfa.

As soon as Chu Hechao saw him, he came in unkindly, probably because he had doubts about him, so he deliberately tried. Coupled with Wang Er request to see him not long ago, Yuan Li always felt that the shipment was intercepted by Wang Er and his party.

Yuan Li began to rub his eyebrows again, "Guo Lin, make arrangements tomorrow. I'm going to the farm to meet Wang Er."

The mansion is full of people from Chu Hechao, so it's not appropriate for Wang Er to take the initiative to come to see him.

Early the next morning, Yuan Li did not go to the farm immediately, but went to the study to find his father Yuan Song, and showed him the plan for starting a soap shop that he had written last night.

Yuan Song took it without knowing why, and looked down. After a while, he stood up abruptly, with an unconcealable astonishment on his face, "This, this is, Li'er, do you really have this kind of thing called 'soap'?"

Yuan Li nodded, and Yuan Song suddenly become short of breath. He walked quickly to the door, opened the door to check around, and then quickly closed the window.

After finishing all this, he returned to the table and lowered his voice, his face was flushed and his beard trembled, "Is this 'soap' really white and smooth like jade, with its own fragrance, so that it can remove dirt, make the skin smooth and delicate, and give people a new look?"

Yuan Li nodded again.

Yuan Song took a few deep breaths, and after being surprised, he was overjoyed.