Chapter 6

Early the next morning, three carriages were parked in front of the Chu Palace.

Chu Hechao was waiting at the front with his horse, his strong arms wrapped around the reins, and the corners of his lips were cold and hard.

Yang Zhongfa was wearing a coarse cloth shirt, and he also rode behind him, staggering half of Chu Hechao's body, glanced at the gate of Chu Palace from time to time, and said in a low voice: "General, why isn't your sister-in-law coming out?"

Chu Hechao Chao is too lazy to talk.

Yang Zhongfa chuckled, and was about to say something more, when his spirit suddenly shook, "Come out!"

Chu Hechao looked in front of the gate, and saw Yuanli walking out of the mansion leading a horse with a smile on his face.

His black hair was tied high by a bright red belt, flowing and intertwined, and the sideburns on both sides were raised playfully, showing a bit of joy. Yuan Li's waist was tightened, a water bag and a dagger were hung, and a black and red riding whip was in his hand.

"Yo!" Yang Zhongfa said curiously, "Luoyang is a hundred miles away from Ruyang, and it takes a day for a fast horse. Is he sure he will ride a horse for a whole day instead of taking a carriage?"

This is not an hour or two, But for a whole day, people with less physical strength may not be able to close their legs when they dismount at the end.

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Yuan Li turn on the horse neatly, with his right hand skillfully wrapped around the rein, and his figure was so beautiful! When the horse got under him, he was more obedient than Yang Zhongfa's youngest son.

"..." Yang Zhongfa smacked his lips, "Looks like he can ride for hundreds of miles in one go."

Yuan Li drove his horse up to them. It seems that because he is going home today, he is very energetic, his eyes are clear, his smile is full of smiles, and his youthful vitality is fully blooming, "General, when are we leaving?"

Chu Hechao said lightly: "Now."

After finishing speaking, he Yang Zhongfa left first.

Yuan Li tightened the reins, patted the horse's buttocks lightly, and said in a low voice, "Let's go baby, I'll use you to raise you for a thousand days, let's run hard today."

The brown horse let out a low cry, and started to trot slowly.

Horses are not allowed in Luoyang City, so Yuanli took this opportunity to take a good look at the bustling scene in Luoyang City.

Luoyang City is worthy of being the capital of the kingdom, the crowds are bustling, the city walls are tall and majestic, the roads are smooth and clean, there is no feces and sludge that can be seen everywhere in the countryside.

When passing by Guozixue, a Cuju was suddenly thrown from the inside of the wall, and Yuan Li subconsciously reached out to catch it. The next moment, a young man in Tsing Yi poked his head out from the fence, with some weeds mixed in his hair, and shouted at Yuan Li: "Brother, can you help throw the Cuju back?"

Yuan Li replied: "Give way!"

The boy turned sideways quickly, Yuanli raised his hand to throw the ball, Cuju drew a perfect arc in the air, and was accurately caught by the boy in his hand.

"Good skill!" The young man looked at Yuan Li in surprise, and said heartily, "I'm Zhan Shaoning in Xiajing Zhaoyin Mansion. Can I get acquainted with you?"

The horse gradually went away, Zhan Shaoning blinked his eyes, suddenly said "ah", and then remembered, "I'm Yuanli from Ruyang."

Since Yuanli went to the mountains alone for his mother and stayed three days for picking life-saving herbs, his name of filial piety came to Luoyang.