Chapter 11

Yuan Li washed off the blood on his body and changed into clean and tidy clothes.

During the whole process, he was very calm.

If you want to survive in this world, if you want to gain a foothold step by step, and achieve your goals, you can't do without killing people.

It was just a few severely injured people who should be punished. Their screams and blood were not enough to shake Yuan Li's will.

In the afternoon, Yuan Li was going to go back to the county magistrate's mansion with Chu Hechao.     Before leaving, he called Wang Er to the front and asked, "Your friends are seriously injured. Even if they get medical treatment, they will lose blood and die. Will you blame me for this?"

Clasped fists to show loyalty, "What did the eldest son say? I, Wang Er, know right from wrong. They are ungrateful. I don't have such unfaithful friends. Even if they die, I don't regret it."

Yuan Li looked at him carefully.

Under his gaze, Wang Er actually had fine beads of sweat, and his palms became slippery due to nervousness. This feeling was even more disturbing than when he intercepted the dog official's belongings.

After a while, Yuan Li withdrew his gaze, raised his lips and smiled and said, "Wang Er, you are loyal and courageous, and have a chivalrous heart. I am short of insightful people like you. I don't know if you are willing to follow me by my side?"

Wang Er was taken aback for a moment, and then he was overjoyed, all the tension just now was washed away by joy. He suppressed his joy and tried his best to calmly say: "Of course I am willing to follow the young master."

Yuan Li immediately asked the steward to send a horse, a pair of mysterious armor and a box of gold and silver jewels, and he handed all these things to Wang Er. This shot is generous and bold.

Among these three things, the most common ones are gold, silver and jewelry. Horses and Xuanjia are not common. Horses are important strategic materials and will not be touched by civilians, while Xuanjia is even more precious. This is iron armor, which is extremely rare. Yuan Li had prepared for many years before he got the channel to buy horses, but now, he only has twenty horses and five sets of black armor in his hands.

Wang Er's face flushed with excitement, he was flattered, but also ashamed: "Young master, I don't know how to ride a horse."

Yuan Li looked at Lin Tian.

Lin Tian took the reins of the horse, controlled the horse and taught Wang Er to get on the horse. Sitting on the horse, Wang Er was led around. He gradually got used to the feeling of riding a horse. When he looked down, the companions below were looking at him with envy or jealousy in their eyes. Wang Er's heart slowly rose. Excited and proud.

Yuan Li watched this scene with a smile, and suddenly felt something, looked sideways, and met Chu Hechao's eyes.

Chu Hechao pulled his lips, "Sister-in-law is grand."

Only the elite troops and officers in the army can wear the black armor, but Yuan Li gave it to a man who couldn't even ride a horse.

Yuan Li smiled gently at him, the corners of his lips were rosy, the corners of his eyes slightly bent for a moment, and then turned his head.

After dealing with Wang Er's matter, Yuan Li left Guo Lin and Zhao Ying at the farm, and asked them to transfer the money and goods at night, then rushed back to the county magistrate's mansion with Chu Hechao, who might find something wrong.

Late that night, Yuanli received a feedback from the system.

[The Encyclopedia of Everything System has been activated. The task of obtaining the stolen money from Hanzhong County Sheriff has been completed, and the rewards have been distributed. Please explore by yourself.]