Chapter 5

Nice body.

Yuan Li was so envious that his thoughts wandered for a moment, and then he frowned beautifully.

He keenly grasped Chu Hechao's suspicion of him.

What exactly is Chu Hechao suspicious of him?

The moonlight was covered by dark clouds, and Wen Taoist Temple was silent. The night in March was no colder than that at the end of winter. The boy looked at Yuanli's red nose, and closed the door softly.

A "squeak" brought Yuanli back to his senses.

Yuan Li couldn't figure out what kind of intersection he had with Chu Hechao. He is only eighteen years old this year, and he is still two years away from being crowned champion. Even though he secretly did a lot of things in Ruyang County, it was definitely not enough to arouse Chu Hechao's suspicion. Besides, Chu Hechao had just returned to Luoyang, how could they have a chance to turn against each other?

Yu Ming and Yuanli have a very good reputation. Yu Li, Yuan Li is willing to congratulate his brother who is about to die of illness. Even Yu Qing, Yuanli is also Chu Hechao's sister-in-law in name.

Yuan Li couldn't figure it out, but Chu Hechao was not important at the moment, what was important was the soap formula in his mind.

Thinking of the soap formula, Yuanli became a little excited.

He said: "Lintian, close the door and lock it." Lintian quickly ran out, and soon, the gate of Wendaoyuan was tightly closed.

The bedroom was lit, and Yuanli dispersed the others, and he wrote the formula of the soap silently on a piece of paper with the light on. After writing silently, he put the paper on the fire and lit it.

The rewards given by the system have been handled in a very humane way, and have become something that can be made in the current era. There are soaps that are easy to make, and soaps that require a lot of effort, and each step is extremely detailed.

Even the most common soap in modern times has completely defeated the plant ash and acacia widely used by the people in this era.

The paper turned black and ash and fell on the table. The candle flames ignited for a while, then gradually faded away.

Yuan Li exhaled softly, blew out the candle, and lay down on the bed with a burning heart.

The soap has a delicate fragrance, is white and delicate, and it only needs to be carved into exquisite shapes, such as the four gentlemen flowers of plum, orchid, bamboo and chrysanthemum.

It's just that for Yuanli now, neither soap nor white sugar is something that can be easily taken out.

Today's world is too chaotic, without security, it is tantamount to a child carrying money through the downtown.

The double-layer bed curtains woven with red gauze flutter gently, and the sachets hanging on the four corners of the bed frame are pleasantly fragrant.

Yuan Li didn't feel sleepy, he slapped the mosquito twice, staring at the top of the bed thinking about something.

The best choice now is to cooperate with Chu Palace.

It is an indisputable fact that he has "married" into Chu Palace. Even if Chu Mingfeng died later, the relationship between him and Chu Palace would not be broken easily.

In the eyes of outsiders, he is already a member of Chu Palace.

Yuan Li himself knew that the cooperation between him and Chu Palace was the best result. There is nothing wrong with making use of each other and fulfilling each other.