"Hey Papi."

A smile peeled across his face. He knew what that tone meant. "Hey baby."

"What are you doing? How was the show?"

"I'm chilling, and it was great. What are you doing?"

"Missing you...are you alone?"

"Hold on." He got up from his seat and went into his room, locking the door. He grabbed his AirPods and slipped them in before climbing onto the bed. Hitting the FaceTime button, he waited for Mya to answer, which she did quickly.

Before she let him see her, she connected her phone to their TV then propped her phone up. Pulling her towel off she sat on the bed.

"God damn." Chris groaned seeing her naked body. "You look so fucking good."

"Thank you Papi." She grabbed left breast and pinched her nipple. "I wish you were here daddy. I wanna fuck you so bad." Mya moaned while rubbing her hands down her body, never breaking their eye contact.

Licking his lips he got anxious at the sight of her glistening pussy. His dick was hard now and he knew he'd have to take care of this before leaving out his room.

"Can you make me cum baby?" Mya asked while propping her legs up on the bed. Her middle and index finger slipped in her mouth then played between her other lips.

"Of course...put the phone closer. I want a full view."

Mya did as she was told then positioned her body back the way that it was.

"Man if I was there, I'd start at your spot, kissing right below her ear. I know you like when I use my tongue right there too, gently brushing the tip against it. Then I'd move down to your chest, leaving my mark all on it cause you know it's mine. Tell me it's all mine Mya." The authority in his voice caused her body to perk up.

"It's all yours Papi." Her fingers strummed her clit and her eyes fluttered close.

"Good girl...then I'll put those pretty titties in my mouth. I've noticed that the left is more sensitive than the right. I love playing in yo pussy while I'm sucking on yo nipples. You get so fucking wet." By now Chris's hands had slid into the shorts he had on. He stroked his dick while watching Mya intensely.

"Pull your pants down, pull it out and spit on it." Mya instructed. "Don't be shy, I'm your wife."

Exhaling he did what she told him.

"Imagine that's my mouth wrapped around you." Mya moaned out while grabbing her toy. "I'd give anything to have you fuck my face right now. I love when you grab my hair and don't hold back. When I choke on it making everything even sloppier. I love that."

Chris's heartbeat quickened just hearing her say that. "I wanna put that wet ass pussy in my mouth. As soon as I see you, can you ride my face princess?"

"Yes...mmm...fuck yes Papi."

"I want to make you cum all on tongue."

"Yes, can you make me squirt too baby? Please? I wanna fuck up those sheets."

"Shit, hell yeah." Chris stroked faster watching her begin to cream on their bed.

"Then I want you fill me up daddy. Put every inch inside of me."

"You know I am. You bet not run."

"If I do just fuck me hardeeer ooh shit!" Her legs began twitching. "Chris I love you so fucking much Papi!"

"Papi loves you more baby. Go ahead and fuck up them sheets Mya. Make a mess....pretty ass pussy."

"And it's all yoooours oooh shit! SHIT!" Her orgasm took over her whole body. She tossed her toy to the side and slid in her fingers, fucking herself through it. Chris's name just rolled off her tongue, causing him to cum all over his hand. His panting and her moans were all to be heard.

Once she was finished Mya grabbed her phone and laid flat on the bed, staring deep into Chris's eyes she cleaned the cum off her fingers.

"Get your ass to me, now." He said causing Mya to smirk.

"I'm coming Papi, I'm coming."