Finding you..

Third person's POV

Simba walked in building after sending his lover to home. He smiled remembering talk. As soon as he reached near his cabin he saw Tay waiting for him outside. He called Tay inside.
"Now tell me, what you got?" Simba asked his usual cold, nerve wracking calm tone.
"Boss the drug dealer that we were trying to destroy, they wanted to meet.." Tay said without being fazed by that scary voice as by now he knows when can he get in trouble and when not. Simba looked questionable towards him.

"Well boss after last mission, for everyone you are biggest human trafficking mafia. Even though for many years we have worked as unknown mafia gang, everyone in underworld knows you. When we set trap for this drug mafia group we make sure that they didn't found who is targeting them. So now that group is interested to meet with us.." Tay explained. Simba smirked.
"What's name?" Simba asked.
"Black swan.." Tay told.

"It's woman. Leader of this group is woman. Only women can be this cunning. This is biggest drug mafia group in city and 3 rd biggest in country. She has idea it's us targeting her group. Because she is strong enough to find who is targeting and if she can't find then either someone is much powerful or someone new. We are both. I bet she has something else in this she wants. No one can be cunning than woman in this world. Woman can be smart, she can give birth, help you grow, she can teach you, feed you but when she wants she can be destructible and no one can stop her beside another woman.." Simba said while remembering past events..

Tay looked at his boss. His boss always explain him many things so he can do things on his own. Tay had learned to read people from his boss, he had learned how to manipulate, fight, and also how to live. But today his boss looked like lost in somthing which never happened before. He might or might not know it..

"Now, call her here. Set meeting as soon as possible. And if by chance you get to talk with her, talk her like you should talk with women, respectfully. Make her come here within time." Simba said as he walked towards his favorite room. Tay nodded.
He called and asked to talk with their boss. But only person talked with him is man. He told them that his boss is ready for meeting. That person told him that their boss is ready to listen and suddenly he heard woman's voice.
"Hello.."

"Hello ma'am.. I would like to inform you that my boss has accepted to meet you. And he also wanted to personally inform you this, but as he wanted to meet you as soon as possible he is already started preparations. I'm obligated to ask you if you can join us?" Tay asked smoothly without leaving anything to question.
"Well I will join you. But I will decide place and will meet you there in half hour. I don't have much time. I hope we can bring profit to each other." Lady said.
"Well Boss thinks same ma'am. We will be there within half hour ma'am. Have a good day.." Tay said and disconnected call.

"I was not that much excited to meet her. I think you are more excited than me. I should ask New to keep watch on you.." Simba said in teasing as he stood behind Tay.
"Boss.." Tay jumped at voice and smiled awkwardly at his statement.
"They have agreed and meeting is set I've got address. I'll check it and we can leave in few minutes.." Tay said. Simba nodded.

Half hour later Simba sat infront of Lady who wore beautiful mask, wearing his own mask. Tay stood behind him. There was another man who stood behind that Lady. They were in personal cabin in restaurant. Whole restaurant is full of men's of Black Swan. But it was foolishness of them thinking that Simba and Tay were only people came to meet them. Technically it was right but there are 5 sharpshooter ready at outside who can kill every men in restaurant with 5 minutes. Not to tell that Simba doesn't need anyone but though...

"So?" Simba asked.
"Well I thought you would first introduce yourself and we can talk little bit. The way your man told me I thought we can also see faces under these masks.." Lady said.
"Well I'm always excited when it's include this many people. But I don't like it this calm.. Now that it's calm and I'm also sitting here calmly that only means there are lot more chances I can stand up any minute and you get to heard scream next second. So before that shall we talk?" Simba asked with cold voice. He is trying to get something by which he can know who Lady is because he assume he know her from somewhere.