Introduction

Singto Prachaya.
This name brings out many emotions in people. As he is young CEO of company Siam Polymer. People love him, adore him, admire him and also there are many who hate him or jealous of him.

He is a good child for his mother and father. He has no siblings. He is loving and caring person.
Although company is his father's, he had proved himself before becoming CEO. He had been working in company as intern from his first year of college. And he had achieved that position on his own.

As only child he is always loved by his parents. He is also engaged to his childhood friend Namtan. They are friends. But as their families are also friends and decided it they didn't thought much about agreeing as they had no lover at time. Namtan also works with Singto in Siam Polymer. This year their families are planning for their wedding as it's already past year for their engagement.

Krist Perawat.
He is sweet looking guy. Other than his looks, he is really hot headed, whiny kid.
He recently completed his graduation from engineering college and had a job. But he quit it and now is going to work in Siam Polymer.

He is only child of his parents. His parents love him and adore him. But also try to discipline him. He has a boyfriend but his parents don't know about that.

Simba, 'Psycho King', A mafia leader of group. It is most feared mafia group and leader of that group is very cold, ruthless and psycho. And he love someone very much. Beside them no one really matters to him.

Now that these three have someone in their life, what will happen when they meet with each other?
Will they create problems for each other because of their different natures or will they solve them with each other's help?

Let's see their  journey...