Finding you..

Third person's POV

Simba received message from his Kitten.
'He is getting married with Namtan in 2 days.'
He sighed. He didn't think that he has to go back for this reason. Those cunning parents of his loved ones.

He looked around. When message received, Simba who was busy in fighting few goons. He is done with his first mission week ago. But he still doesn't wanted to return so he decided to kill them all instead of just destroying them.

"Hello Tay get ready, we are returning. Ask Mike to be there at headquarters when we reach." Simba said on phone as he finished killing last person.
'I'm coming Kitten." He cheered as he walked out of warehouse full of deadbodies.

When he finally reached to headquarters, he went straight to his cabin. He received message from his men that he have taken care of remaining business when he left that town. He grinned at this information.
He noticed Mike standing infront of him.

"Do you know anything about marriage?" Simba asked in cold tone
"No. I was with Namtan when she got call from family that Mr. Karrikai is ill. She left afterwards and didn't contacted me." Mike said with gulp.
"Stick nearby and wait for orders." Simba said. He dismissed Mike.

"Tay, I want double security around Singto, Krist and Namtan. Keep closer watch on all board members of company. And talk with Mike. He is hiding something. I don't want to rip his head away from his body." Simba instructed to Tay. Tay nodded and went went away.

He then turned on computer and looked for everyone's locations. As he instructed Tay to keep close watch on some people, he checked their activities from last two days. He decided not to go infront of Krist until marriage happens. If his kitten wants to do anything he will do it eventually. He chose his trusted men and send them for work in marriage preparations without anyone knowing.

This marriage can definitely change many things, but he can make changes by himself if anything happens that he doesn't like. But for now safety of his loved ones is most important. 
2 days went with blink of eye while taking down people who were there to harm Singto and making sure everyone's safety without them knowing.

Simba sighed. For years he want to erase those backstabbers but then he also wants things to happen in right way. He got up from his chair and walked out. He wants nothing but sleep for now, but he can't. As there is one thing he wants to make sure. For that he needs to meet that person face to face.

Simba stepped in his home. He never goes there without Krist. But today he is going to meet someone special. He is going to meet his little cub after many years now so he wants to be presentable. For that he has to come here. He got ready in no time. He noticed that his home is all dusty. That means his kitten hasn't been there.
'What is going on in his pretty little head?' Simba thought.

When he reached at his destination at perfect time. He saw Krist and Singto talking about work. He smiled how Krist trying to distract Singto from his nervousness. He is glad that these two are getting along. He thought that Singto agreed to this marriage because of some pressure but looking at his face now it doesn't seems like that to him.

After sometime Priya dragged Krist outside room. Simba was going to follow him but he heard, "Are you here?"
He frowned. Whom Singto is talking?
"I know that you are here. I promise I will not open eyes just like those time. But can you stay for sometime? at least until Krist comes back." Singto said. Simba knew Singto is talking to him. He just hummed.
"I knew it you are here. It's been years. Where were you? I thought.. I thought I'll never able to meet you. Now that you are here do not leave again. I don't feel safe when you are not with me..." Singto said.

They stayed in silence. Simba leaned on wall outside of window while Singto sat with closed eyes. After awhile there heard knock on door. Kusum came and Singto went away with her. Simba just stood there savoring moment. He didn't knew how Singto got to know that he is there but he is happy that Singto didn't forget him.

Simba saw Singto standing altar. But his eyes widened when he saw Krist walking towards Singto instead of Namtan. He took out phone and called his men.
"Off where are you?" He asked.
"At headquarters boss. Keeping tab on everyone through their GPS locations." Off answered.
"What the fuck? Then why didn't you told me that Namtan is not here?" Simba shouted as he walked away from people.
"What? But Boss her GPS is showing there.." Off told after double checking.
"Get me information on Mike location and all cabs passed by here from 2 hour ago." He said and cut call.

He really wanted to watch his beloved getting married even if he doesn't know what will happen with him when two most important people in his life will be married. He always feared that Krist will abandon him or Singto will hate him after he got to know about him. But now it's not time to ponder on possibilities. He has present to prepare as wedding gift of his Kitten and little cub.

He walked out without glancing back even when he heard prist started ceremony. On way he called his men.
"New, Gun stay put. Keep closer watch. I don't want to say if anything went wrong what will happen with you both. And Don't trust anyone."

He drove straight to headquarters with Tay on his side.
"Tay did you found her phone?" Simba asked. Tay nodded and showed him phone.
"Check every message, call records, everything. I want to know who is involved in this." Simba said. Tay saw how angry his boss is so he just nodded and started his work.

When they reached at headquarters, they rushed towards where Off is.
"Did you find anything?" Simba asked.
"Give minute.." Off said. After sometime Off showed them footage.
"I want her here in 30 minutes. " Simba growled. Tay nodded, handing Off Namtan's phone. Off started to check her phone. Soon he called Simba.
"Boss.. this girl... she knows everything.." Off said while wiping sweat on his forehead.

"Where is he?" Simba asked.
"He was here from morning. I locked him in your favorite room when you asked for him. But boss he.. I don't think so he is involved. He was with me from morning and was mourning.." Off stated. Simba just nodded.

Simba went to his cabin so he can atleast watch Singto and Krist on computer through CCTV he installed for security purpose. He saw how both Singto and Krist thanked everyone with smile on their faces. But both of their smiles didn't reached to eyes as both looked uncomfortable while answering different questions. He clenched his fists. 'Only if she didn't ran away, atleast My little cub had been happy..' He thought.

Tay came in. Behind him there stood Namtan. At one point he felt greatful towards her because she took care of Singto. But now..
He walked towards her as she watched him in horror. Of course she knew who he is and what he can do. He went near to her and leaned.
"I'll let him decide what to do with you.." He whispered and injected sedative which he grabbed while walking towards her.

When she limped in his mens hands, he took her from him and he gave strict and clear instructions.
"No one touchs Mike. Just let him be there. No one is allowed to meet him or talk him. I'll come back and deal with him." With that he walked out with Namtan in his hands.

He took her home. He never thought he would take someone home beside his Kitten or little cub. Of course he was planning on take his little cub to home. He never gave much thought to their relationship, but he wanted both Krist and Singto in his life.
He wanted them by his side. He wanted to protect both of them, live with them, make them smile.. He wanted to make family with them. But he knew that his dream might shatter as he never gonna force things on them.

He placed Namtan on bed in room of outhouse. Then he messaged his kitten while grinning. Either they accept or reject him. They are and always be his and he is amended on being in their lives, either by their side or afar while watching over them. He saw that Krist saw message.
"I need to do preparations. My kitten and my little cub are coming home.." Simba said while grinning.

---***---

What is going on?

What's exactly relation in between Simba and Singto?

What message did Simba sent to Krist?