With you..

Third person's POV

"Mom we will get married as soon as dad gets healthy. " Singto said to Kusum.

Krist mentally face palmed. His parents knew that their son caught their plans. Devid dragged his son out.
"You will not meddle in their marriage. " Priya said to Krist.
"You both want me to just stay and watch him marry her. They even don't love each other." Krist said to his parents.

"If you don't want to watch then go away. Just don't meddle. " Devid said sternly. Krist got suspicious of his parents actions but then smirked.
"You both know me right, if I want to do something, I'll do it.." he said with smile.
"Just tell us what you want from us so you can't meddle in their marriage. " Devid asked knowing his son, he has price for his actions.
"Just I want to stay with P'Sing until his marriage. I promise I'll not meddle in until you ask me to." Krist said. His parents nodded immediately not getting meaning behind it.

On other side when Krist went out Namtan's mother, Sara said, "We can ask doctors if Karrikai will be able to join marriage ceremony in 2 days?"
"What?" Singto and Namtan shouted.
"She is right. What if you both again declined to get married?" Kusum said.
"I asked doctor just now he said it is okay just don't let Karrikai move too much or don't let him work." Jack, Namtan's father said after a while coming in room.

Three head turned towards Namtan and Singto. Singto looked Namtan with big eyes. She nodded and he turned towards everyone and nodded. Elders smiled. Krist came in with his parents. He walked towards Namtan and asked, "when?"
"In 2 days.." came reply.
"I'm staying. We'll talk." He said.

Soon Karrikai gained consciousness and Kusum told him everything. Elders sat and started doing preparations while Singto, Krist and Namtan walked out of room. But before they can go further Sara pulled Namtan and said, "Let's go for shopping. "
Without listening reply, three ladies walked out dragging Namtan. While three men sat in room doing different preparations.

"Nam, wele chi go? Kit I alsho want to go.." Krist heard and his eyes widened looking towards Singto's face.
Singto's eyes brimming with tears while he has huffed cheeks and pout on his lips. Krist grabbed Singto's hand and dragged him to his room. Singto started to sob.
"Kit not want me?" Little asked in between sobs.

Krist locked door and sat on bed with Singto. He wiped tears on Singto's face and smiled.
"No baby. How can I not want you. I just got suprised. Let's call Nam and know from her what to do okay?" Krist said with soft voice.
From inside he is freaked out. He never knew that Singto is little. It's not that he has problem with that but he doesn't know about that much and he don't know what to do.. to his dismay Namtan didn't picked up call.

He looked at Singto who I giving him puppy eyes.
"Baby what you want to do?" He asked.
"I want to bath. I want to playyyyy." Little Singto shouted and Krist chuckled.
"Okay so let's bath and play." Krist said.
"Kit let me play?" Little Singto asked cutely.
"Why not baby. Come.." Krist took little Singto bathroom and prepared bath.

"Nam not let me play. She always want me go. No one knows about me. She says shomeday shomeone will want me also like evely one want Shingto.." Little Singto said with big tears rooling down his eyes.
"Come here baby. What if no one wants you. I'll be always here for you.." said krist while helping Little Singto out of his clothes.

Krist bathed him while Little Singto played with water. After some time both of them came out of bathroom. Krist looked at droopy eyes.
"Baby wants to sleep?" Krist asked. Little Singto nodded. Krist laid him on bed.
"I want Simba.." Little Singto whined. Krist was taken aback but then he asked little one, "where is he baby?"
Little Singto pointed at cupboard, when krist opened it he found big Lion plushie. He sighed and gave it to little Singto. Within minutes Singto slept.