With you..

Third person's POV

Krist and Simba is searching for Singto for more than.. 15 minutes...
Well but they are frustrated as hell, as no one knows where Singto is among people they called. And they have managed to call only.. 3 people...
They decided to give visit to some places to know where Singto is..

But Krist phone rang and he saw New's number flashing on screen.
"Hello.." Krist hurriedly received call, hoping for some news about Singto.
"Hello kit.." but instead he heard Singto's voice.
"Hello P'Sing are you okay?" Krist asked as he put phone on speaker.

"Yeah kit I'm okay. I'm with Nam. I brought her to meet Mike. I heard he is here." Singto said. Simba gritted his teeth.
"Phi where are you exactly?" Krist asked cautiously.
"I'm.. I'm at.. I'm at headquarters.." Singto said. Both Krist and Simba can feel embarrassment while telling that he is at Simba's headquarters.
"Okay phi stay there, we are coming." Krist said while chuckling and disconnected call.
"Let's go.." Simba said as he got into car and Krist nodded.

When they reached headquarters as usual everyone bowed to them. Tay came forward and said, "He is at your cabin with Ms. Namtan and Mike." Simba nodded and Tay sighed. He was reluctant to let Mike meet these two but Off reminded him that Singto is one asking them to do. And he knew very well what their boss do when someone doesn't listen to his lover.

Simba and Krist walked towards Simba's cabin. When they entered they saw Namtan and Mike sitting on couch while Singto is on  call talking with someone.
"Okay. I'll ask him to take you here.." Saying this Singto disconnected call.
Simba went to sit on his seat opposite to Singto. Krist asked Singto, "What happened phi?" Singto shook is head and looked down.
"Tay, take these two to Win and get these two treated." Simba said. Tay did as his boss told him to do.

"Cub.." Simba called Singto. Singto lifted his head. Simba gestured him to go towards him. Singto walked towards Simba and stood infront of him. Simba pulled Singto towards him and settled on his lap.
Singto yelped at sudden action. He blushed looking at his own position. Krist smirked and pulled out phone to capture these moments.

"Now why is my cub is looking... cute.." Simba said with serious face but Krist chuckled and Singto huffed.
"Okay okay don't puff those cheeks.. Now tell me what happened?" Simba said while caressing Singto's cheeks.
"I thought you'd be angry with me. " Singto said with small voice.
"And why would be I?" Simba asked with amused voice.

"Because I came here without asking you and also did what you asked others not to do. Are you angry with me because I let Mike and Namtan out?" Singto said as he remembered Tay and Off talk.
"Do I look angry to you cub?" Simba asked. Singto looked towards him and shook his head.

"And another thing is, I forbid others not you. You can do anything you want. Believe me when I say I will never get angry on things just petty like this.." Simba said and Krist nodded in agreement. Singto also gave nod.

Singto closed his eyes and leaned to touch as Simba caressed his cheeks.
"Aren't my cub is afraid of me, now that you've seen what I'm?" Simba asked as he tightened his hold on Singto's waist. Singto shook his head.
"I know whatever you do, you do it to bad people. You promised me that you'll never do it with any innocent." Singto said with smile.

Krist smiled at their conversation. Even though he is standing away from those two he didn't feel like other person. He felt happy seeing both talking comfortably.
"Now what my cub is going call me? I haven't heard you calling me since morning.." Singto complained.
"Why is he only your cub and not our?" Krist complained while taking video secretly.
"Because I'm your P'Sing and I'm only cub for daddy.." Singto said but then realized what he said.