Times with you I

Third person's POV

Simba drove towards Krist restaurants while krist sat pouting beside him. Simba stopped at destination and When Krist saw where they are his eyes lit up. It's his most favorite restaurant. He jumped on Simba and gave smooch him on his cheek.
"Thank you daddy..." He said while showing his dimples in his smile.

Krist knows how his boyfriend's nature is, so  small gestures like these always makes him happy. He jumped back on feet and they both walked in with hand in hand. Simba mostly don't like to be crowded place, specially when he doesn't know how many of people there is innocent. He has is bitter share of past with people, so he just stay away from those about whom he doesn't know.

And from beginning of their relationship Krist knows reason behind this as he got to know his boyfriend, about him, his life, his past and his only one fear to hurt innocent people. Krist knows even though Simba enjoys killing people he doesn't like to hurt innocent people.

They ordered their food as krist was so much hungry that his stomach is making noise.
"Is little cub is that interesting that you skipped your lunch Kitten?" Singto teased.
"Daddy.." whispered yelled Krist. Krist don't know why his boyfriend who doesn't like to see anyone or matter of fact anything near Krist beside himself, is teasing him by non other than his boss.

"What?" Simba lifted his eyebrows and smirked playfully.
"Can we not talk about P'Sing?" Krist said with little frustration. He doesn't like how he feel when they talk about Singto. He feel they missing something big..
"Tell me about your day Kitten? Do you enjoyed your stubbornness?" Simba asked sensing irritation from his kitten about earlier subject.
"It's not my stubbornness.." Krist whined.

"So what I should call it? Engineer working as secretary? Or do you really took interest in little cub?" Simba asked in annoyance.
"I told you I wanted my parents blessing for our relationship. And that's why I am doing this." Krist said.
"You know your parents Kitten as well as me. They will never allow you to marry someone who will not bring profit for them and as for me, well I'm me. I can't be your parents choice.." Simba said bitterly.
"We'll talk this later. Let's enjoy dinner first.." Krist said not liking where conversation is going.

They eat dinner while talking here and there. People tried to approach them as usual Simba made them leave by one glare.  They chatted while eating avoiding specific talk. If anyone saw them like this No one will think Simba as Psycho King but will take him as possessive boyfriend. That's what Krist do to him. He make Psycho King human.

After finishing dinner Simba took Krist to headquarters. He looked towards men delivered there. He saw glint in his  boyfriend's eyes.
"You want dessert Kitten?" Krist nodded excitedly.
They both took a man with large criminal record and went to torture room.

"So what did you do to be here?" Krist asked to man who is tied on chair while Simba is busy in selecting some toys to play with his dessert.
That tied man shook his head furiously saying he didn't do anything. Krist pouted as Simba put many weapons on table beside chair where man is tied.

"You remember shipping Kitten, from which  Tay saved drugged girls, he is one of man who was responsible for that shipment to deliver safely out of country where they were going to sell those girls as prostitutes against their will.." Simba said while sitting infront of man.

"Is that so? Then daddy I want this one. I have something really nice to design on him.." Krist said while showing puppy eyes.
"Sure Kitten go ahead. Just don't let that delicious body of your be hurt.." Simba said with smile. He sat behind. Krist's eyes sparkled.

From when he started knowing Simba he hated those who do wrong doings and liked how Simba tortured them. After few months he joined Simba's madness to torture them.
He took scalpal and started to move it on person body giving him small cuts. At one point that body is full with blood and scars. Then he threw water so all blood can wash out.