Coming to you..

Third person's POV

Someone in big mention laid on bed while waiting for sleep. He wanted to sleep but all his insecurities were rushing in his mind and making his sleep go away..
He got frustrated and got up from bed. He went towards gym and started doing exercises. He spent nearly half night there and when he felt sleepy he slept in there, not wanting to go anywhere and chase away sleep...

Somewhere away from there,
"Ahh... daddy...ahhh.."
Two bodies were chasing their climax while staying in each others arms..
"Daddyyyahhhh.."
"Shit..kitten.."
When they both reached their climax they separated their bodies.
Pale man laid on bed while man above him also laid beside him.
They both went dreamland while snuggling each other..

***

Today is really important day for three people as from today their lives going to revolve around certain company or empire because of their loved ones..

Employees of Siam Polymer are eagerly waiting for their new CEO.
Many of them personally know him as he is son of previous CEO and the owner of Siam Polymer. Beside that he also worked here from the day he started his college.
Most of them love and adore him.
He worked among them and won their hearts over years.

And when MC of event announced,
'Here comes new CEO of Siam Polymer, Singto Prachaya..'
Everyone cheered loudly.
Singto walked towards stage with his parents. His fiance who was waiting for him joined them.
When they reached on stage Singto took mike from MC and started talking,
"Hello everyone..
I really don't think we need any introduction here unless we have any new members added in our family.." at this everyone cheered agreeing with him.

"So as it's my first day, let's just start with working so in the evening we can have some fun, what say?" Everyone again cheered and agreed with him.
His parents smiled at him fondly.
When they left he went to his cabin and settled.

He was so nervous for today. Even though he knew he can do it, he wanted to do it perfectly. He heard knock on door.
"Come in.." Singto said.
Namtan came in.
"Great speech out there hubby.." Namtan said coming towards Singto.
"Thank you Nam. Hope I can manage everything neatly." Singto said with smile on his face.

"I knew you would be nervous that's why I came. Now calm down okay. It's going to be great. You would do great.." Saying this she hugged Singto.
When they were In that position they heard knock on door. They separated and Singto gave permission to came in.

Door opened and they saw man standing there. They both didn't recognize him.
Namtan asked, "Sorry but do you need anything?"
With her question man looked annoyed but soon he composed himself and said, "Hello, I am appointed as new secretary of Mr. Prachaya. My name is.."

***

On the other hand,
In morning,
Simba went to his headquarters, where he handle all his business.

When he entered all men bowed to him and everything went silent.
He went in his cabin and called Tay, his second in command.
"Is everyone on their places?" He asked.
"Yes boss. Everyone is there in that company. I have managed to enter our 2 people in that company on position near boss and others are also there.." Tay explained.
"Good. I want each and every detail about them ready whenever I ask.." Simba said with smirk and Tay nodded.

"Now what about shipment?"
Tay looked at his boss who changed his tone. He didn't know which one is more dangerous...
The one where he talks about safety of his love or the one where he talk about business..
"That shipment will arrive tonight boss. We will work according to plan. And as everything goes accordingly then we will able to save shipment as well as get all money also..." Tay replied.
"Do whatever you want but I want men.. No one will kill them." Singto warned and Tay nodded.

He knew his boss always needed people, on whom he can lay his frustration, to whom he can kill..
His boss is not called 'Psycho king' for nothing. He enjoy killing people. He loves to torture them...
He does many good work even though he runs mafia gang but he is known for his Psycho behavior most..
He is 'Psycho king' for whole world..

When done with talking Simba walked towards his favorite room. He opened and saw person in bandages.
Whole room is red in color. That person weekly opened his eyes and saw Simba.
"No, please leave me..please.." He cried.
Simba aproched him and innocently asked, "Can you please tell me your name.."
Said person looked towards him with wide eyes as the person who tortured him yesterday is asking him his name so sweetly. He gulped and told him his name.

Simba smiled ear to ear and said excitedly, "Oh... I remembered you.. you were the one who loved to enjoy ruining students by selling drugs to them.. yeyy.. I remembered.." and he cut all bandages on person's body at one's.
That person cried in pain..
He started moving his scalpel on that person's body.

He tilted scalpel in his hand and moved on person's body superficially. That person screamed in pain.
"Shhh.. you are too noisy.. just enjoy.." Simba said with smile on face.
He started to separate skin from body.
"See and feel... you know most enjoying thing about what I'm doing to you.. it's that we both can enjoy.." Simba whispered while he moved from one hand to another.

He skined person's both arms. At end of second arm person is moaning in pain. He grinned while looking at his artwork.
"Now I'll show you how it feels when you get addicted to drugs but then you don't get it.." Simba said while putting scalpel and taking lighter from table where other his toys laid.

"I really proud of myself you know. See I've done great work with you. I haven't touched single vein on you hands. Just skin.." Simba said while looking at person who is nearly unconscious.
He sat infront of him and lit lighter. Then he just neared lighter to person's skinless hand. "Ahhhhh..." person screamed at heat.
"Perfect.." Simba grinned.

Both of them didn't know how many time went but they heard voice of massage on Simba's phone.
"Must be my kitten.. wait.." he checked his phone and smiled fondly looking at massage sent by his boyfriend.

"Okay, I think today is not your day.. Let's play some other time. I need to go to my Kitten. " Saying that Simba went away.
He told his men to bandage and treat that person as he wanted to play more with him. After that he left to pick up his kitten..

---***---

So what do you think?

I just wanted small part of their lives before starting actual story..