(Re)Starting with you..

Third person's POV

"Hello, I am appointed as new secretary of Mr. Prachaya. My name is Krist Perawat."
When Krist introduced himself both Singto and Namtan looked shocked hearing that.
Namtan said, "Please come in and shut the door behind you." She turned towards Singto and asked him, "Did you knew this?"
He shook his head.

They didn't had to think much of it as on que Singto's phone rang and he saw it was his father. He received call, "Hallo Pa.."
"Hello son, I wanted to tell you that I appointed new secretary for you. He is son of my old friend. We will talk about that in evening. And tell Namtan to come home after party tonight."
"Ok Pa." And call disconnected.
Conversation heard by three people in room as phone was on speaker.

Namtan said, "Okay, I go first." She hugged Singto and whispered to him,
"Call me if anything happens. We will talk this out later, about him and also with him also. For now just relax." When they separated Singto nodded.
Namtan went towards Krist and said, "Welcome to Siam Polymer. Take care of my hubby for me." And giving sweet smile she went away.

Now Krist and Singto fall in awkward silence. After some fidgeting Krist went towards Singto and said, "I will see your today's schedule and inform you.. If you want any specific information call me." and he started to go away.
Seeing Krist in going out of room Singto said, "Mr. Perawat.."
Krist turned around and saw Singto's extended hand.

"Meeting with you was unexpected so sorry for my ill manners. All employees in company know me and call me by my name and same goes with myself. So I would like to introduce myself, I am Singto Prachaya. You can call me Singto as like everyone. And as we are going to work with each other I would like to know about you." Said Singto and man infront of him just stared at him not knowing what to say.

"Mr. Perawat.." Singto called him.
"Yeah, I am sorry. I am Krist Perawat. You can call me Krist. And I am also looking forward to work with you." With that they do shakehand.
"So Krist why don't you sit here and we can make my schedule together. So that it will be faster.." Singto offered
Krist nodded and sat chair opposite to Singto.

"So.." Krist wanted to ask about his own work as he don't have any experience about being secretary and don't know about work of line. He only know that secretary arrange schedules for the day for boss.
Singto looked towards Krist hoping he would continue, but seeing dilemma on later's face he thought they could talk so they can get comfortable with each other.

"So Krist tell me how old are you?" Singto asked casually. Krist was taken aback by non related question, but nonetheless answered, "I'm 23."
"Okay. And in which college did you studied?" Singto asked again.
"Kersat university. I studied Engineering there." Krist said feeling excited as his boss brought college name in conversation and it made his memories back from his college days.

"Oh, it's nice university. I also studied their. I see why you are so excited, it's really feels good talking about when you study in such good atmosphere.." Singto said with smile. He is glad that Krist becomeing comfortable with him.
"Really? But I never saw you.." Krist exclaimed.
"That's because I was in economics and I'm 4 year older than you so when you entered university I was doing my internship here.." Singto told Krist.

"That means I should call you phi.." Krist said with dimpled smile. That smile captivated Singto. Krist saw Singto froze but then relaxed. He wanted to ask but Singto asked first.
"Wait you said you studied in engineering so why are you working as my secretary?" Singto asked with frown.
"You see phi, apparently our parents are quite good friends. So when you were going to become CEO your parents wanted someone beside you on whom you can relay, so they were serching for someone to become your secretary and that's when my parents suggested my name." Krist said.

"You know that our parents are friends?" Singto asked. Krist shook his head.
"I was introduced with them and been told what I told you now. I never knew our families are this close." Krist said.

"And what is your reason to agree with all this. You are engineer Krist. And Sangpotrait do have their own business, so why?" Singto asked not knowing.
"I don't know their reason phi and don't even care. For our business my father is capable of handling it for now. And for me agreeing, I've my reasons phi. I want something and for that I've to be good kid of my parents.." Krist said with grin.

Singto frowned but didn't said anything. His mind told him not to pry anymore. Krist looked at Singto and saw him in deep thoughts.
"P'Sing.." He called hesitantly. Singto looked at him.
"I.. I don't know what exactly I need to do. I've done my internship and I also worked to get some experience but all the time I worked as engineer, I don't know what I should do as your secretary. I know I have to arrange you schedule and make things ready for you, but I don't know from where to start.." Krist said honestly in small voice.

"It's okay, tell you your work and how to get it done. You can ask me whatever you want, you don't need to hesitate." Singto said.
"Thank you P'Singto.." Krist said giving dimpled smile.
After that Singto briefed him about his work and what he has to do. They discussed some things about it.

"I think we should move your desk here." Singto said.
"No need for that P'Sing. I don't want to disturb you." Krist said.
"You will not and beside we can communicate easily." Singto said.
"I agree but this is your cabin and I have my own. These are our personal spaces and we both need them." Krist said as someone flash in his mind. Singto saw Krist looked like daydreaming.

Clearing throat Singto said, "You are right. So let's do this, you'll work here and wherever we need our personal space we will gave it to other. This way we can have our cabin and also can work together."
Krist sensed that Singto is right and also he need much help so nodded.

For next hours they both worked with each other's help. They got to know basic about each other and family also while talking.
As today they have to attained party organized for Singto, they were going to leave early.

After working they finished for day.
"So Krist, I think it's going to great working with you. See you in party.." Said Singto while getting up.
Krist looked up while packing his laptop and said, "Oh sorry P'Singto I am not going to party."
"Sorry for asking but is there any problem?" Singto asked.
"No problem phi. Just I have meet my boyfriend whom I promised today's date even before my parents convinced me to work here..." Said Krist.

"Oh, so you have a boyfriend?" Singto asked with unreadable expression.
"Yeah.." Krist got annoyed by Singto's question.
Singto who noticed it said,
"Sorry. I didn't wanted to offend you. I just didn't knew so got surprised. And I thought as you earlier said your parents are coming so you'll also.."

Krist cut Singto in mid sentence and said, "P'Singto no one know that I have boyfriend. Including my parents. So can you please.."
"Oh, yeah sure Krist. I will not talk about it anywhere don't worry.." Singto said to Krist.
Krist nodded and they both went out of office.

In parking Singto went towards his car while he saw Krist running towards car parked away from building. He stood there watching Krist go away. After that he also went towards home for preparing for party..

***

On other hand
Simba left from his headquarters. He is happy as tonight he has date with his boyfriend. He went to place where his boyfriend started working.
He saw his boyfriend exiting from building with his boss and coming towards him.

When his boyfriend came and sat near him, he said with teasing tone, "Hey Kitten I saw you got little cub there..."
"Daddy.." Krist whined. Simba chuckled at his cuteness and pecked at his lips.
"Let's go we have date tonight and I tend to keep you awake all night." Simba said while starting his car.
"But daddy I've work tomorrow." Krist whined.
"Not my problem Kitten.. " Simba smirked. Krist pouted.

---***---

Get idea of their relations with each other?

It's gonna be mess soon though..