Starting with you..

Third person's POV

"After receiving your gift and telling me what to do with it, you both can leave.." Simba said in cold voice, leaving shocked Singto and frustrated Krist he walked out.

Singto watched Simba leaving. He can feel himself being paranoid over all this situation and slipping in little space but he stubbornly stopped himself from slipping in little space. He wanted talk this out. He tried to ran behind Simba as latter walked out of home. But he failed as throbbing pain in head which he was experiencing from morning increased.

Singto fall on his knees as he clutched his head. Krist saw Singto falling, he rushed towards him and embraced him. Singto starting to sob, clutching his head.
"My... my head... it's.. it's hurting.." Singto sobbed getting near to Krist as possible as he can. Krist looked towards door but didn't found Simba there.
"Daddy.." Krist shouted in half frustration half fear. He realized Singto went limp in his arms. He looked towards Singto and realized that he became unconscious.

Krist picked up Singto and laid him on couch. He tried to wake Singto by spraying water on his face but no avail. He called New.
"Hello, is Win there?" Krist asked.
"Yes he is here." New replied shortly.
"Put him on call." Krist said.
"Hello.."Krist heard Win voice.
"Win Singto became unconscious. What should I do?" Krist asked.
"What? Okay, first of all make sure that he can breath easily and make him comfortable. I should come there to check him. Until then just try to make sure his breathing is regular. " Win said. Krist talked him some more
"Okay. Put New on call." Krist said.
"Take Win here. Come as soon as possible. " Krist instructed. He cut call.

Krist stripped Singto's coat and opened his shirt. He tried to check Singto's breathing which he found normal. He paced while waiting for New to bring Win. He only can trust Win as doctor for now. He tried to call Simba but saw his phone laying on table.

He heard noises coming from outside after sometime. He rushed out and saw Simba choking  New.
"Daddy.." He shouted and rushed to their side.
"Leave him.." He shouted while clutching on Simba's arm which is still choking New.
"I'll not. How dare he come here without any order that also with someone else." Simba said in anger.
"Leave him. I told him to bring Win here. P'Sing fainted and he is unconscious.." Krist shouted again as he can't control his anger.

Simba retracted his hand at once and turned towards home while rushing in. He saw Singto's unconscious body on couch. He picked him up and walked towards bedroom. Soon Krist stood by his side and New with Win hesitantly came in.
"Help him.." Simba barely whispered.
Getting signal Win moved towards Singto and started checking while Krist pulled Simba outside.
When they reached at hall Krist stopped and turned towards Simba making latter frown.

"What was that Daddy?" Krist asked in irritation.
"He trusted you. He was agreed to make you his caregiver and what you did? You fricking left.. How can you do that? I'm really disappointed in you.. For first time I'm felling like this for you.. Why did you left us like that? You not even once turned. If once you turned you could've seen him struggle. He struggled to be himself. Why did you do that Daddy?" While talking tears  started to run down Krist's face. He slumped on couch next to him.

Simba didn't tried to approch him or pacify him. He just sat beside Krist. After some time Win came out. He turned towards Krist who stood up, while Simba stood beside him. Both eager to know about Singto's condition. 

"Its nothing much.. P'Sing is just weak. He have drained himself both physically and emotionally.. but there is something that is keeping him unconscious.. He's vitals are normal and there is nothing wrong with him but it's like he don't want to wake up. I suggest to move him to hospital, so i can properly monitor him. We can get many facilities there. And as dad own hospital, it's no problem about privacy." Win explained without giving any chance to doubt on himself as he know risk when talking in front of Psychopath. Yeah he know Simba is Psychopath. how? Well he happened to cross paths with Psycho King before and luckily Psycho King decided to let him live...

"Noo.." Simba said firmly. "He is not going anywhere.. Do whatever you want here. I'll make sure that you get everything whatever you need." Win just nodded.

"You'll live here itself. As MY Kitten trust you I'm once again going to trust you. Don't make me regret my decision. Get whatever you want here within hour.  New help him. You both will stay in outhouse." Simba said and walked towards his Bedroom where Singto is now sleeping soundly. 

Krist just stayed silent upuntil Simba went out of his site. He smirked looking two people standing infront of him. Three of them walked out of house. 

"When will he wake up?" Krist asked.

"As you wanted he will wake up after 5 to 6 hours.." Win said.

"Good. Now go and get everything you needed. Also bring your boyfriends,as they are most needed things for you.." Krist said with meaningful glance. 

Krist turned to get into home when both Win and New left. He went straight to bedroom where he saw Simba sitting near Singto caressing his hair. Krist sat on another side of Singto while looking at his sleeping peaceful face. 

"I'm afraid. I am afraid that eventually both of you will not want me. I'm afraid that you will get bored of me and he will see me as monster that I'm. That's why I did it. I thought about giving both of you option better than suffocating you, both of you.. I never want to hurt you both, not even unintentionally.. I know what I'm and I know I'm not person, anyone want in their life.. That's why I did it.." Simba said with calm voice.

"Do you really think like this about us? If this is what you you think then let it.. But tell me one thing if we don't want you then why I'm still here and why is he like this?" Krist said and got up from his place. He went to bathroom to freshen up.

Krist made sure to relax himself. He himself is tensed about Singto's condition but he needs to work this out if he don't want to loose Simba and Singto and keep them both at his side. He asked Win to sedate Singto because he know that Simba needs time to process all this as well Singto needs time to recover from his weakness as Win said. 

He freshened up and went to check on his lover as well as husband. He saw Singto and Simba in same position as he left them. He sighed and walked towards kitchen leaving them. He made nice and simple dinner for him and Simba. When done with cooking he walked towards bedroom. 

"Daddy get up. Go and freshen up. We have to eat. P'Sing don't like it when someone miss their meals, of course there is exception of himself.." Krist said and laughed. He pulled Simba from his position and pushed him to bathroom saying, " You know, P'Sing don't like unhygienic people. he is neat freak. So go and freshen up. Till then I'll sit beside him.." 

Simba moved to bathroom. He couldn't understand what is going on in his Kitten's head but he surely know that now that his kitten has accepted his affection towards little cub, he surely wants both of them. He perfectly know what his kitten wants. He will just sit back and watch what is going to happen and also he know that he is going to enjoy the show which is kitten is going to put.

When Simba went out of bathroom he saw Krist is cleaning Singto with helps of wipes. He moved to Kitchen and started to set dinner. After some time Krist came out and sat on dining table. Both started to eat dinner in silence until,

"What was Gift you were talking about Daddy?" Krist asked cautiously.

Simba smirked. "it's surprise for both of you kitten." Simba said with teasing smile.

"But Daddy can you please tell me. I'm really curious.." Krist whined.

"But curiosity kills cat, don't you know that Kitten.." Simba said and when he saw Krist pouting he laughed without holding back. Hearing laughter of his lover Krist smiled.

When both done with dinner Simba stood and said in seriod voice,  "I'll be in outhouse. Will come in sometime. Call me if he wakes up or anything happens.."

---***---

So what do you all think?

Sweet time coming..