Times with you..

Third Person's POV

As morning rolled over Krist felt Singto waking up on his side as latter is just couldn't stay still for past 10 minutes and that's what woke him up from his sleep. He also can feel stare on his back which he knows whom belong to. But even though he decided to just stay the way he was. So he laid there while Singto fidgeting and Simba is looking, actually staring at them as they both, Krist and Singto laid there.

"Daddy.." Little Singto said, sitting up while rubbing his eyes. Listening word from Singto, Krist shot up and Simba rush towards them.
"Good morning Daddy.. and Daddy.." Little Singto said looking confusingly towards both Krist and Simba.

Smile formed on Krist and Simba's face.
"Good morning baby.." Krist said while adjusting his position and sitting facing towards Singto.
"Good morning little cub.." Simba said while sitting on other side of Singto.

Little Singto looked cutely looked towards his both daddies who are sitting beside him and smiling.
"How are you feeling baby?" Krist asked.
"Sleepy.." Little Singto said while yawning. Simba laughed and pinched little Singto's cheeks. Little Singto whined and scooted near krist while burying his face in Krist's lap. Krist chuckled.

"Let's get baby Tuan to bath.." Krist said. Little Singto looked up with big eyes sparkling with joy. Simba smiled knowing reason behind little Singto's happiness. But as he wanted to tease his little cub he said, "Hey Kitten, you can't call him Tuan.. What if he doesn't like that name.."
"No no no I like name.. Daddy Kit... I really like name.. " Little Singto said with loud voice.

"Good to hear. Now let's get you cleaned up and so we can eat.." Krist said while getting up from his place and walking towards bathroom. Simba felt somthing is wrong with Krist but he stayed silent keeping his attention on Tuan, who is smiling ear to ear. when Tuan looked towards him he opened his arms and Tuan crept in. They stayed like that until Simba felt hand on shoulder.

Krist came out of bathroom and he saw Simba and Tuan hugging. He got scared of all this when he saw Little Singto getting happy only because Krist called him Tuan. He felt unsure about their relationship, thinking if he can make both his lovers smile like this. But even then he decided to not give up if he can watch them like this, cuddling to each other and smiling.

"Daddy leave Tuan and go make some food for all of us." Krist ordered. Simba smiled at his Kitten and said in high pitch, "Yes Sir.." And standing he started to walk towards door. Krist and Tuan chuckled.

"Now come here little baby.." Krist said. Tuan crawled towards him and hugged him to his waist. He felt happy as both his Daddies showing affection towards him. Krist smiled and caressed Tuan's hair.

"Don't you wanna play in bubbles just the way you like?" Krist asked. Tuan shook his head still hugging Krist.

"Why is it baby?" Krist asked.

"Tuan want to stay like this. Cuddling Daddy and Daddy Kit all day. What if Tuan left to play and saw Daddy left and then Daddy kit also left.."Tuan said in small voice.

"Aww baby... Don't worry no one is leaving you. See even if Daddy left you back then, he came back and I will never leave you. I got married to you, to both you and P'Sing.." Krist said. Tuan looked towards him and smiled.

"Now if baby get cleaned up early baby can eat something tasty, made by Daddy and after that we can cuddle."Krist said. Tuan nodded.

Krist helped Tuan to clean up and change into fresh cloths. Both walked towards kitchen. They saw Simba cooking. "Ohh my both babbies are here. Good give me minute I'll be quick." Simba said while continuing his cooking.

"But Daddy I need to freshan up. I'll be back.." Saying this Krist hurried towards their bedroom. Simba sighed. Both Simba and Tuan watched Krist walking.
"What happened to Daddy Kit?" Tuan asked in confusion after sometime.
"Nothing baby, he just want to clean up. Now baby tell me, why don't call him husband?" Simba said trying to change subject. Tuan's face reddened.
"That... Tuan... Daddy Kit..." Tuan struggled with words while explaining. Simba chuckled saying, "You are cute baby.."

After that Tuan sat watching Simba cooking while in between Simba fed his little cub. Krist joined them after sometime. Both Simba and Krist arranged food while Tuan sat eating his new found favorite dish, of which name he can't pronounce.

"So baby you didn't answer me.." Simba said while eating. Tuan's face reddened. Krist looked towards both of them trying to understand what they are saying.
"Daddy... that... it..." Tuan stumbled on words.
"What are you both talking?" Krist asked in curosity.
"Nothing Hu.. Daddy Kit..." Tuan said.

"Let me tell you Kitten.. I asked him why isn't he calling you Husband. That's why our little cub is shying..." Simba said with teasing smile. He saw Krist face reddening.
"So is it final that from now on you are hubby to our dear Tuan.." Simba said teasing more to Krist and Tuan.
"Daddy..." Both Krist and Tuan whined. Simba Chuckled.

After breakfast
Simba called someone and asked to come. Krist wanted to ask but Simba already started to talk with Tuan.
"Now what do you want to do little cub?" Simba asked.
"Tuan wants to cuddle!" Tuan exclaimed. Simba and Krist chuckled.

"Don't you want to go out or play something baby?' Simba asked genuinely knowing Tuan wouldn't get to go out normally.
"No. Tuan can do that anytime now that Tuan have Daddy and Hubby. But now Tuan wants to cuddle with Daddy and Hubby.." Tuan said with innocent smile.

Simba nodded and extended his hand for Tuan while Krist did same. Tuan took their hands. They walked towards their bedroom. But Simba stooped in living room as they saw New and Win standing in there.
"Now before cuddle, Win here will do some tests then we can do all things Tuan wants. Okay?" Simba said softly.

Krist understood Simba concern so he just gave nod. Tuan stood frozen in his place when Win moved towards him. Simba took Tuan to couch and sat beside him to make him comfortable. Win performed all tests regarding Tuan's health.
Through all process Tuan didn't leave Simba's hand. When done with test Win left with New.

"I'll come in minutes. Be good baby for me ok?" Simba said and left. Krist just stood watching all this.
"Is Tuan is sick Hubby?" Krist came out of thoughts when he heard Tuan's question.  Tuan looked frightened.
Krist said while pulling Tuan towards him, "No baby definitely not. It's just Daddy being paranoid."

Tuan frowned and pouted.
"Para... parano... what is that hubby?" Tuan asked. Krist laughed and pinched Tuan's cheeks which puffed immediately.
"It  means Daddy is worried about you and wants to confirm that you are okay." Krist said while mentally facepalming himself at telling worst meaning of word.

"But if Tuan is not sick then why is daddy worried about Tuan?" Tuan asked in Confusion.
"Because he cares about you and because he loves you. And that's what he does when he loves someone, he makes sure that person stays safe, healthy and happy. " Krist said with smile on face.

"Now come. We go to bedroom, cuddle as much as baby wants and when Daddy will finish his work he will join us." Krist said. With that he picked Tuan and walked towards their bedroom.

---***---

What do you think about name given by Krist to little Singto?

Too many insecurities, how will they overcome those insecurities?