Knowing about you..

Third person's POV

Krist is happy way everything is going. Just except the fact that he wants his boss. Yeah he literally desires his boss. Moreover his boyfriend is not making things easy for him. However he is not fallout of love for his boyfriend. He is confused with his mind. He wants two men..
He remembered how he asked Mike to get close with Namtan just so he can get some time with Singto and also see if Namtan is kind of girl who will betray Singto. He know Namtan is good girl but he doesn't want to see Singto hurting.

Today he finished his work early so he can meet his boyfriend.  Apparently those men which his boyfriend planted in company are meddling too much. One of them even got into fight just because one client disrespected Singto and him.

Krist walked straight to room where he knew he would found person he is looking for, ignoring all people who is bowing him, on his way. When opened door of torture room and saw his boyfriend is busy in his work.
He walked towards Simba and sat on his lap. Simba smiled looking towards him. He put scalpel in his hand beside table and put his blood stained hands on his lovers waist. He pulled Krist closer to him. He brought other's face near so he can taste those plumpy lips, but Krist turned his head on other side.

"Ohho, so little kitten is mad with me?" Simba asked. Krist nodded his head with pout. "And why is that baby?" Simba asked.
"Why didn't daddy told me that you will send your men to the company where I work? You promised me not meddle there." He decided not to say more, 'can't risk angering psycho by telling him someone is troubling his Kitten and little cub. Wait what..' Krist huffed  on his own thoughts.

Simba laughed pinching Krist's cheeks.
"And I am not meddling Kitten. They are there so they can keep you safe. I know you can keep yourself safe. But you see we have little cub also to protect.." Simba reasoned him.
"Why are you so interested in him? I know you both resemble so much but you both are not related by any way. We checked it earlier. You make it sound like I am going to fall for him, but it's you who is obsessed with him. I never saw you talk about anyone so much.." Krist said bitterly.

"Is my Kitten jealous? Don't worry Kitten I'll never leave you even for whole world. And as for him. I found him amusing. He reminds me of two people at same time.." Simba said while smiling..
"And who are they.." Krist I now boiling with jealousy..
"You and Me, Kitten. Whenever I look at him, I only remind myself and you.." Simba said while chuckling.

"Daddyy.." Krist got angry and jealous. He got up from Simba's lap and walked out of room. Even though Simba called him he ignored and rushed out.
He went straight home. He didn't remembered upto then that he has stains of blood on his clothes so when he reached he sneaked in his room. After freshening up he had his dinner with his parents and he slept while thinking about his boyfriend and also his boss..

After Krist left in headquarters, Simba called Tay.
"The plan which we were going to start week later, we'll start it from tomorrow. Pack your bags and inform everyone." Saying this Simba exited from there.
Listening to his boss Tay mumbled, "God bless to those monsters whom he is gonna ripe piece by piece.."

After some hour Simba entered in his private jet and flew towards one of the city where crime rate has increased too much. He smirked when half hour later they reached and he saw his men were waiting for him.

He got out and went towards them. He only said one thing before going towards his car,
"Someone had disobeyed me today. So I just want to ripe some heads. That's why I am going to wipe out all shits roaming here. And if you don't want to be one of them I prefer you stay out of my way and just wait for my orders."

His men understood that Psycho is on loose and he will only stop when he wants to. They had made many plans but those plans are waste as now there boss alone going to make every monster in this city pray for their lives..

Next day Krist went to headquarters only to found that Simba is not there. He huffed. He thought if he ignored his boyfriend he'll get more attention and here his boyfriend left him.
He drove towards office and went straight towards one person who will know about his boyfriend.

"New, where is your boyfriend?" He asked with plain voice.
New paled. Everyone in gang feared Simba but also respected him. When it comes to his boyfriend Psycho king becomes more psychotic. That's why they avoid Krist. But apparently there is more to it. Just like Simba they all had seen how Krist act like psycho and how possessive he is of his boyfriend.

"New.." krist said with edgy voice.
"I.. I don't know Sir Krist. He just messaged me to take care of both of you. You and Sir Prachaya. I tried to contact him but I couldn't reach him.." New said while trembling.
"And what was last mission they were working on?" Krist asked. New's eyes widened.
"It can't be... Sir they were working on cleaning lot bigger syndicate. Tay once said that he was recused by boss from one of those gangs..." New told while trembling.

Krist gave him water. He called someone. Soon small guy ran towards them.
"Gun take him to home and stay with him." He said to guy which just arrived.
"New listen to me. If they were planning about that gang and was going to do that after some days, then they are not on that mission. He will not risk anyone like this. Now go home and take rest don't think much about it. I'll take care of both your leave." Said Krist.

He send both boys away. Soon he received message from Mike. He turned towards said guy.
"So what is message this time?" He asked to Mike.
"When you'll realize tell me, when you accept tell me.. Past is key, if you find then tell me.." Mike said.
Krist sighed. As he himself know there is nothing to realize now because he already realized. It just he need to accept, but what to accept there.

He just sat there infront of Singto all day thinking about if his and Simba's realization are same or different. What acceptance really his boyfriend meant?
And what past he is talking about. He really don't want to remember things from past. Most of them were dark memories except when he was with Simba.

Singto has been watching Krist for week now. He is really worried about younger boy. Even though Krist works without any mistakes but he space out so much and doesn't even look his Bubbly self. He wanted to cheer him up.
Lately work also has taken toll. So his little one also popping up every night. Namtan has to stay with him every night. And parents are just using it as excuse to get them married.

He sighed. But main problem for now is Krist. He really want his Bubbly Krist back so everything can fall into place. He know he shouldn't think about Krist the way he thinks. He have fiancee and moreover Krist have boyfriend. But one look at that smile and all he can think is how he wish to protect that smile, how he wish to keep him beside..

"P'Sing.." Singto came out of his thoughts and saw smiling Krist infront of him.
"Good morning P'Sing.." Krist said smiling ear to ear. Even though those dark circles are evidence of gloomyness past week, today that dimpled smile confirmed that problem is solved.
"Good morning Kit. So I guess your problem with your boyfriend is solved?" Singto asked with smile. He felt genuinely happy.

"What.. what problem with boyfriend phi?" Krist asked with flushed face.
"It's okay Kit. I know how much he affects you. So when for past week you were not yourself I knew something happened between you two. So am I right? Is everything solved?" Singto asked.
"Aww phi, you are right.. but problems is not solved.." Krist said while slumping on chair.

"What do you mean by that?" Singto asked, not understanding meaning behind Krist words.
"Let it be phi. I know how to solve it that's why I'm happy.." Krist said hoping Singto will not pry. Singto nodded.

Krist is happy because finally he understood what Simba wanted to say.
'When you'll realize tell me, when you accept tell me.. Past is key, if you find then tell me..' It means
He has realize that they were connected, he has to accept what Simba doing is right and he has to look in past for things which will help him to realize and accept..

That's what he is gonna do. He know many things from his boyfriend's past. He remember his own. Now only he needs to know about Singto's past...

---***---

So he know how to do it just need to do it..

So up for next chapter?