Searching for you..

Third person's POV

Singto felt one arm dropped over him from one side while on other side of his body is covered with someone. He tried to guess who they are. As he started thinking, he realized what had happened past 3 days.
He wanted to just stay like this. With these two but he also want to be away, away from everyone including these two.

He opened eyes and saw on his left side, Krist is slept while half of his body is dropped on Singto. On his right he saw Simba slept while his one arm is on Krist waist who is on his left side. Well that explains why he is feeling so much.. Singto startled when,
"Why are you awake so early cub?" Simba asked.
Singto looked towards Simba thinking how to tell him that he is not Tuan but Singto.
"I know you are Singto.. now tell me why are up so you early?" Simba said with smile while he pulled Singto to himself.
"Well.. I'm early riser. I don't like to wake up late in morning.." Singto said.

Singto tried to get up as he felt Simba presence intimidating. Simba understood that and loosen hold on Singto.
"I'll go and freshen up.." Saying Singto walked towards bathroom. Simba nodded and he himself got up.
Simba went to make breakfast while Singto went to freshen up leaving Krist sleeping. After freshening up Singto went out of bedroom to search Simba. He wants to talk to person he adored for years.

"What you like to eat?" Simba asked as Singto entered in kitchen.
"Anything is fine.." Singto said.
"Try this. I made it when I took Krist on first date.." Simba said while putting dish infront of Singto. Singto looked towards dish and took spoonful of food. With first bite he know he can't be satisfied with just one plate.
"This is delicious.." He said while eating rest.
"Tuan... where are you baby? Daddy?" Simba and Singto hear Krist calling.
"We are in kitchen.." Simba shouted.

When Krist came he saw Simba standing behind kitchen counter while Singto sitting on chairs near counter.
"Aww was baby hungry?" Krist said as he walked towards Singto. Singto understood that Krist didn't realized that he is not Tuan and hehas came out of his little space.

"Krist come join us for breakfast.." Singto said.
"Phi.. P'Sing.." Krist stammered.
"Yes kit?" Singto asked. Simba chuckled looking towards Krist.
"Now now boys I love to watch this further but for now let's have breakfast.." Simba said when he heard Krist stomach rumbling.

Three of them settled on dining table with food. They enjoyed their food with each other's company in silence. After breakfast Simba walked out while asked both to follow.
"Before saying or doing anything, Singto do you have any problem with our relationship with each other?" Simba asked.
"No ofcourse not. If I had any problem I never make you both my caregiver. I'll not say that I love you both because it'll not be true but I want you both in life." Singto said while looking to Krist and Simba.

"Well that's good then. Now before both of you start with anything I want you both to show something.. wait here just a bit." Simba said.
He went towards outhouse and returned after a while. He asked them to follow him. Three of them went in outhouse.

"Here.." Simba walked them on room where both of them stood at door in surprise. Namtan stood fidgeting in place while Krist and Singto stood at door looking towards her.
"Well before you both ask, she ran away from wedding on her own. I found her and brought her here. I have nothing to do with her disappearance in wedding.." Simba said and saw Singto and Krist staring at her.

"I'll wait outside.." He continued while going out of room.
"Oh my God Nam.. Are you okay? Is something happened to you?" Singto rushed towards Namtan when he came out of stupor. Krist looked one more time before he also left the room.

"You are out early.." Simba said as he saw Krist walking out of outhouse.
"Well I've more important work." Krist said as he walked towards Simba.
Krist jumped on Simba as he got near. Simba catche him on time and smiled. Krist attached their lips together and Simba walked in home. Both lover made their way towards their bedroom.

"Nam.." Singto stood infront of Namtan who was staring at him, looking lost.
"I'm sorry.." She said bowing her head.
"I'm so sorry Sing. I should have talked with you. But I didn't had courage. I don't have it now also. It's too much dirty there. I couldn't live like that.. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.." Namtan apologized while sobbing.
"I know. You don't need to apologize. It's okay." Singto tried to console her as he embraced her.

When calmed down Namtan looked towards Singto as they sat side by side on bed.
"You knew, didn't you?" She asked softly.
"About what? About my parent's plan to run away? Or board member's cunningness? Or your parents being one of them? Or about your suffering? Or about plans against me?" Singto asked. He saw Namtan looking towards him with shocked face.

"Even though I stay quiet doesn't mean I don't know anything. You'll be surprised if I told you things I know.. like about your boyfriend, Mike. He works for da.. I mean P'Simba. He started to get to know you because Krist asked him but eventually fall for you. And this I realized in 1st month of your relationship, except part with P'Simba." Singto told looking straight in her eyes.

"I was not angry at you, I didn't expect any apology or explanation from you. I was just little bit disappointed as you decided to leave without telling me. I would never asked you to stay if you would have told me." Singto expressed his disappointment.

"I know you wouldn't. But Sing what about me. Do you think I would have left you there if I talked with you about leaving. I always wanted you out of this. But as I got to know you, I understood you would never leave. And when I saw Krist, I saw opportunity.." Namtan reasoned. Singto looked at her asking how.

"He is strong, cunning and I saw love in his eyes for you. That was day I decided to leave. I wanted to tell you, But when marriage decisions taken. I got afraid and I ran off." She explained.
"You know Nam, all my life I love two people who wanted nothing but to run away from me. I expected little more from you but you did the same and that's what disappointed me.." Singto said and walked out of room.

Namtan sat there with tears flowing down her cheeks. Singto on other hand walked in home. He heard noises coming from bedroom. He blushed when he heard Krist moaning bit too loudly. He went in kitchen and grabbed some food.
As he reached at room where Namtan is kept he gave her food and asked her to follow. Both of them got in car and Singto drove her away.

Simba heard sound of car in midst of his activity and he stopped.
"Fuck daddy.. why do you stopped?" Krist asked in frustration. He was close..
"Something is wrong.." Simba said as he slide out of Krist. Simba wore pants and walked out of bedroom. He searched for Singto but he didn't found latter. He saw Singto's car is missing. He ran towards outhouse. Namtan was also missing.

He shouted as he couldn't find his beloved anywhere.
"What happened daddy?" Krist asked as he came out dressed.
"He is not here. Both of them are not here.." Simba said. He dailed number. He need to search..

---***---

Well Singto knows things..

So what's remained?

I think there is something..

Tell me if you know...

Next two chapter are longer.. enjoy reading them as they have lots of suspense and answers to your questions...