He looked at both who were now smirking.
"You both.. you both are.... nuisance.." Singto shouted with red cheeks. Krist and Simba laughed as they saw red cheeks getting darker.
After a while when laugher died and puffy cheeks lessened, Simba picked Singto and walked towards couch in his cabin. He gestured Krist to follow. He settled Singto between him and Krist.

"Now cub I want to ask you something and I want honest answers. Okay?" Simba asked and Singto nodded.
"What do you want to do with Namtan and Mike?" Simba asked in serious voice. Singto looked towards Simba and Krist.
"Can we send them away? Away from here. I don't want Nam to suffer more because of her parents." Singto said while looking towards Simba. Simba nodded.

"And also I don't want anyone to find them. Her parents might try to search for her. They might have done everything they can until now to search three of us." Singto said as he gulped.
"Don't worry phi. No one can find us until daddy wants them to find us. And why are you worried about her parents more than yours?" Krist asked.
"Because it's them, they are behind everything.." Singto said while looking both of them.

"What do you mean by that cub?" Simba asked. But before Singto can answer that heard knock on door. Simba asked tham to come in.
"Boss there is something important to tell you. I've got lead on on drug mafia group. " Tay said as he came in. Simba gave a Nod. Tay walked out knowing his boss will call him.
"You both should head towards home. I'll come and we can talk on this." He said as he kissed on both their cheeks. Both of them nodded.

Singto got up and leaned over Krist.
"May I?" He asked. Krist looked towards him in confusion. But Singto just picked him up in bridal style.
"Aww phi, why are you carrying me? Not that I'm complaining.." Krist asked as he tightened arms around Singto's neck.
"Well I thought you might be in pain." Singto said.
"And why would I?" "And why would he?" Krist and Simba asked at once.

"Well earlier... I heard... in bedroom.. I just thought after that he.. he might be in pain.." Explained Singto in embarrassment. Simba laughed and Krist pouted.
"I'm not in pain..." Krist said with pout.
"Okay.." Singto said amused.
"Okay you both can talk about this on way to home. If you both continue talking this here, I might tempt to check if he is pain after bedroom activities.." Simba said with chuckle.

"Bye daddy.. let's go P'Sing.." Krist said. Making both Singto and Simba chuckle. Singto nodded.
"Bye daddy.." He also said to Simba.
"Bye.." Simba waved as he walked them to car. Singto placed Krist in passenger seat and he also got in car. He drove towards home.

"Well can we talk? I don't like silence.." Krist said when they reached at home after silence drive.
"Really I thought you love to be quiet and not talk.." Singto said.
"Phi.." Krist whined.
"What kit? You were silent for 2 days. You didn't talked much. I really thought that you don't want to be with me." Singto said as he sat on couch.
"No phi. I swear that's not what I was thinking. Please phi don't say like this.." krist said as sidehugged Singto.

"You can tell me if you.." Singto was cut by Krist as he pulled Singto and fused their lips. Both of them moaned when their lips touched. Krist clutched at Singto's shoulder while latter grabbed his waist. Both lost in their kiss. Krist realized how gently yet passionately Singto kissed him. Both separated. Singto looked towards Krist with adoration.

"I love you phi. I really love you. I was scared that I wouldn't be able to make good lover for both of you. That's why I was so silent. I'm still scared..." Krist said while he leaned on Singto's chest.
"You are saying like this when you know both of us. Then what should I do? How much should I be freaking? I don't know both of you very much. I never tried to get to know you because I felt I'll get attached to you and he was not there for me to get to know him..." Singto asked with small voice. Krist looked at Singto.