62| Bleak and Lifeless |

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay? Open the door."

She can't do that, she won't let him see her in this condition. "I want to be alone," she replied, he nodded as response and left.

She called the first person that came to her mind, Raheenah, and luckily she was also on her way to surprise her but it seems like there was trouble because of how distressed Mufida sounded.

Raheenah arrived within a blink of an eye, and Hisham was the one who opened the door for her. He was shocked because he was also about to call her.

"I was about to call you."

Raheenah rolled her eyes at him. "Mufida called me here, she sounded different. If you are responsible for it trust me I won't spare you!" she warned pointing her index finger at him.

"I'm not in any way responsible, Heena-"

She cut in. "Raheenah for you Hisham, I never wanted this to happen but it is what it is, so please let's keep our distance." with that she left, leaving him in awe.

"Mufida!!"Raheenah yelled knocking on the door, impatiently. Mufida opened the door, dragged her in, and shut it again.

"What is it? Your eyes..." she pointed out. "Have you been crying?" she questioned worriedly. "Did he do anything to you?"

Mufida shook her head. "No Heenah, it's something else," she answered staring at her phone which was on the bed.

"Are you sure you are fine?"Raheenah asked again, rubbing Mufida's back slowly.

She picked up her phone, unlocked it, and showed Raheenah the text message she got, Raheenah had a confused expression all over her face before collecting the phone from Mufida.

Truth? There's only one truth; Haidar's death! Raheenah thought as she read through the text.

"How is this possible?"She asked no one but herself, she covered her mouth with her right palm and closed her eyes for a while.

"I also wondered how it was possible," Mufida stated her voice monotone.

"Do you know who the sender is?"

"Isn't it obvious? M?" she pointed at the last alphabet in the text.

"Muhammad?"Raheenah questioned, her mouth wide open in shock.

"Pretty obvious, isn't it? I just don't want him to ruin my life once again, I'm tired of everything. If not for my family's support I wouldn't have been able to move on in my life, and him? Why the h-ll is he after me again."She cried, settling down on the bed.

Raheenah sat down beside her.

"What if he tells Haidar the truth?"

Raheenah gave a puzzled look. "What are you talking about? Are you hiding anything from Haidar?" she questioned even though she is sure she knows what truth Muhammad is talking about, but it seems like there was something on Mufida's mind that she isn't aware of.

"Yes, about my medical condition," she confessed, letting the tears roll down her cheeks.

Raheenah heaved a sigh of relief. "You shouldn't hide it from him Mufida, he's your husband now don't keep it a secret from him."

"You're right Heenah, but I'm not sure what if he decides to go away from me?"

Your Haidar is already gone Mufida.

Raheenah was close to tears, she hate what she is doing, what her family are doing to Mufida isn't fair, she can't help but feel her pain.

"Do you trust him?"Mufida nodded. "Do you trust your love?"Mufida was hesitant before nodding again. "Are you sure?"

"Not sure." her reply was short.

"Why?"

"We are married now, things are going to change, and I'm sure he's dreaming of being a father one day, and I'm afraid I won't be able to give him what he wants."

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYSSS!!!!🥳💕✨

How have you been?

Here is a new year update as promised 😁 I wanted to do end of year update too but things happened and I couldn't get the chance to write anything, this chapter was also very hard for me to write I had to scold myself before I finally got the time to write it down 🥲

And yes! The strike is over, we the naturally ahead are resuming this week, unfortunately🥲 I'm sorry to say but it'll be so hard for me to give you guys an update. I was never like this 😭 I don't know what happened, but I'll fix everything.

Here's an update, I might update again either in the night today or tomorrow In Shaa Allah, I just hope to get some time to write.

Thank youuuu for reading, see yah! 💕

Ria ❤️