Chapter 8 - Nausea and Backaches

"Could you go outside and pull the weeds from my garden, please?"

"Of course" I smiled, got up, and walked outside to pull the weeds from the garden. I began, and after a few minutes, my back started to ache.

I stood up and stretched. Maybe my back just hurt because I needed to crack it. I cracked my back, then continued working. My back still hurt, but I went on until I finished. 

Before I was finished, I felt nauseous. I kept on going, but I felt worse and worse. I had just finished when I rushed into the bathroom and to the toilet just in time before I threw up. Mrs. Smith came rushing in. 

"Chloe!! Are you alright?" She was concerned.

"I don't know. My back has been hurting, and I feel so nauseous.." I explained.

"You can't be pregnant.. Can you?" She wondered, thinking about Jacob.

"I can't be... I don't want to be.." I felt like I was going to start crying.

"How about we call your work finished for today and I'll to the doctor, alright?"

"Okay."

She helped me get up, then we walked to her car. We got in and drove to the doctors.

"Chloe, just remember what I told you earlier. If you are pregnant, it's God's plan for you,"

"I'll remember.." I said, crying.

"Sweetheart.. Don't cry. It's alright"

"What if I am pregnant? What will happen then? I can't take care of a child.. Children and babies are expensive!"

"Chloe, it'll be fine. God can't put you into a situation he can't help you through, okay?"

"Alright" I smiled, and we walked into the doctors, still scared about what the outcome would be.

~

Hey guys! I'm sorry these chapters have been super short lately. As I've said, I've been really busy, and I hope you can forgive me:)

-Lizzie😘