Chapter 6 - Police

Within minutes, the police were here. They came up to the bedroom and carried a still-unconscious Jacob in only his underwear and shorts down the stairs and into their cop car. 

One police officer came to me and asked me a few questions, "What's your full name?"

"Chloe Elizabeth Walters" I answered.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"Thirteen"

"What is your date of birth?"

"September 5, 1994"

"How long were you here before he began to rape you?"

"About ten minutes.. Maybe less"

"What all did he do to you?"

"He tied my hands to the bed, then put a leg separator on me, and put duct tape over my mouth and began to rape me"

"Thank you.. That's all we need" 

The police officers left in their car, then I began to walk to my house. I was walking with Jessica because she was walking in the same direction I wanted to go in to get to my house. She was so nice. 

When we got to my house, I told her that I had to go, and she said, "Wait! Before you leave.. Take this" she said, getting her wallet out of her purse and handing me a one hundred dollar bill.  

"Jessica.. I can't take this" I told her, pushing it back towards her.

"Sweetie, I want you to take it. I promise you, you'll need it sometime."

"Thanks Jessica" I thanked her, taking it.

"Bye sweetheart" she hugged me, and I began walking into the house. I put the money into my jar for college or something important like that. Now I had almost 4,500! I got into bed and couldn't stop thinking about the ups and downs of tonight..

~

Sorry for the really short chapters guys.. I wanted to write this really quick so I could get it out to you guys!

-Lizzie❤️