Xtra horrific

Luke moaned, biting his lips harshly in hopes of keeping himself quite as Michael pumped his hand harshly on Luke's cock, trying to stay silent when he saw Luke's face contort in way which made his stomach feel hot and heart jump too fast.

"Fuck, Michael," Luke gasped too loudly, pulling at the skin on Michael's neck with his teeth to shut himself up, causing sparking pain to shoot into that area, but then Luke swiped his tongue over the spot, making Michael groan softly.

Michael flicked his wrist around Luke's cock a few more times, until Luke's breath became even more wildly uneven and a chocked cry of his 'Michael' was forced back into his throat when Michael kissed him through his high, Luke's hips bucking wildly into his hand a few more times until he was slowing down and had finally stopped completely.

Michael broke away as Luke's kiss became slow and sleepy, smiling at his blessed out expression,"I love you," Michael whispered, kissing the tip of Luke's nose and then his forehead delicately.

Luke grinned, tracing along the bright red patch he had cause on Michael's neck, symbolising that he was Luke's and no one else's, only Luke's to mark and kiss and love. Maybe he was possessive, maybe that was love, Luke didn't know but at that moment he didn't care either.

"Cuddle?" Luke whispered gently, and Michael smiled, passing Luke clean shirt and stuff of the like instead of having to try and clean it off right then, and then pressing himself to Luke's side, where Luke's ran his hands gently through Michael's hair with one hand, and held onto Michael's own hand with the other.

"Okay, guys can you stop fucking in the back now please," Ashton whined from where he was driving, making Luke blush in embarrassment and Michael chuckle softly, rolling his eyes.

"We bought you both sound blocking headphone, what more do you want?" Michael retorted, and Luke could feel his jaw moving against his chest; Michael could hear how fast Luke's heart was beating.

Ashton snorted,"Yeah, but when your two best friends are fucking right behind you, it's a little hard to ignore, even if you can't hear it," Ashton replied grumpily. Calum however still had these headphones in and had nothing useful to contribute seeing he couldn't hear any of what they were saying.

"Fine, we'll just take the headphones away from you Ash," Luke smirked, and Ashton shook his head violently, making both Luke and Michael chuckle gently.

"No, I'm good thanks," Ashton squeaked, the subject dropped again, making Luke giggle and Michael smile at how cute Luke was. Well, he was fucking adorable though.

Luke yawned gently, pulling Michael even tighter to his side, if that could be considered possible, and nuzzling his chin onto the top of Michael's head,"I'm sleepy," he whispered gently.

Michael nodded in agreement, tracing patterns into Luke's hipbone lightly, fingers skimming the skin only just and Luke sighed contentedly, kissing the top of Michael's head happily.

"Imma have a nap," Michael murmured, and Luke immediately smiled and nodded, running his hands along Michael's arm and getting himself slightly more comfy, easily drifting off though.

Michael wasn't far to follow, a wave of drowsiness falling over him, collapsing his eyelids and slowing his brain. "I love you," Michael said, even though he knew Luke was already asleep, because his heart beat had slowed to an average pace by then, however, Michael liked to say how much he loved Luke regularly, because you never know what might happen the next day.

I have finished my exams and now have half term so yeah expect quick updates even though this is almost oVER l8r sk8rs