Noob

"You know what I hate about this trip?" Calum said, stretching out in his seat at the front. Since everyone had made up and become friends, it was no longer three at the front and one at the back but rather Calum and Ashton up front, and Luke and Michael behind them.

They'd gotten pretty close during the week, maybe, somehow, the incident two nights ago had helped a little, who knows, but either way, they were basically best friends now, as weird as that was to admit.

"I don't know Calum, what do you hate about the trip you first came up with?" Michael replied sarcastically, whilst rolling his eyes, causing Luke to giggle slightly from beside him, which in turn made Michael smile softly.

Calum snorted, flipping Michael off, before replying,"Just the fact that I've managed to see all of your dicks. Too many times," he said, causing a mixture of laughter and 'ews' to echo around.

"Calum, I thought I'd told you to stop admiring my dick," Ashton giggled, and it was funny how Ashton could giggle so innocently whilst saying that. Ashton was kind of weird though, admittedly.

Calum shook his head, laughing along with everyone else,"No, you don't get it, I'll just turn around and look up, suddenly penis just in my eye line!" he gasped between laughs, Michael rolling his eyes slightly.

"Yeah, but why does that only happen to you dude?" Michael asked, fake seriously, which you could tell by his grin that plastered his features.

"Well..." Ashton and Luke managed to say at the same time, before bursting into laughter as well, and Michael and Calum joined them in that quickly, Michael shoving Luke's shoulder roughly, but Luke only bumped back against him.

"Guess that's a dream come true for you Luke, seeing all our dicks," Michael sneered jokingly, and Luke rolled his eyes, shaking his head, laughing quietly.

"Oh yes, straight, white, fuckboy dick, my favourite," Luke joked back, and Michael laughed even louder, clapping his hands like some sort of weird seal for a few moments. It wasn't even that funny to be honest.

"At least you guys know I respect your privacy now," Michael sighed quietly, shaking his head. Ashton and Calum didn't hear him though, and had started their own hushed conversations.

"Or that you're the straightest straight white boy to exist," Luke chirped lightly to Michael only, and Michael glanced over at him, glaring light-heartedly.

"Am not," he snapped, crossing his arms and facing away from Luke. He was only jokingly angry, and Luke knew that, considering he also knew what Michael was like when he was actually angry.

Michael heard Luke shuffle around from behind him, and then Luke's warm breath along the back of Michael's neck, making Michael shiver slightly from something, who knows what considering Luke's breath was definitely hot, not cold.

"You saying you're somewhat gay then?" Luke smirked, while Michael sat blushing and wide eyed, not that Luke would be able to tell from behind.

Michael just shook his head though,"N-no," he said, the stutter ruining any facade he may of had over Luke.

Thankfully, Luke didn't push it, instead sitting back and laughing whereas Michael punched him roughly in the arm, not that Luke seemed to care much about that either. He sure was happy now a days. Then again, when you're the one causing misery for him, it wouldn't be often that he would see him happy anyway.

Michael groaned, leaning against the wall behind him slowly,"You're so horrible to me," he complained loudly, stretching out his legs in front of him, feeling like just sleeping instead of actually conversing now.

"I'm allowed to be horrible to you though," Luke replied quietly, shuffling over to Michael and resting his head on his chest and arms around Michael's waist. Luke tended to be cuddled with Michael every available minute, not that Michael was going to complain, it wasn't exactly bad.

"After 3 years of you making fun of my gayness, I'm allowed to joke about your straightness!" He added happily, yawning slightly, and apparently he had the same idea as Michael. About sleep that is.

Michael sighed, running his hand through Luke's hair gently, and it was so soft to touch, whisking gently through his fingers with ease,"Whatever Luke, but if I wake up to you dry humping my leg again then I get to hit you," Michael said, smirking though Luke couldn't see, considering his eyes were closed.

Luke whined gently,"That was one time," he complained softly, gripping the side of Michael's shirt tightly, as if if he didn't Michael would suddenly disappear.

Michael hummed in agreement,"I suppose so," he murmured, though by the looks of it, Luke had already gotten back to sleep, his grip lose again and body heavy against Michael's. Michael sighed, smiling slightly and resting his head on top of Luke's, falling asleep soon after.

And when Calum turned around to fetch a water bottle, instead of dick in his eyes, he got the scene of two boys who once hated each other, limbs now tangled among one another, completely contempt in each other's company.

This is too cute I'm choking

I'm listening to ymas again after a few months of not listening to them I forgot how good they are shit

Anyhow its vaguely late and I'm going to dye my hair tomorrow without letting my mum know cause #yolo so yeah l8r sk8rs