Quadrahedron

"Hey, Michael, psst, Michael," was all Michael heard as he was woken up. They had had to stop for the night in the middle, in well, no where. The road was empty of cars and it stretched on for what seemed like an endless amount of time, meaning that it only made sense to stop and sleep for the night, but Michael was being rudely awoken by none other than Luke.

"What?" Michael groaned sleepily, noticing Ash and Cal still asleep, and trying to keep quiet as he stretched upwards, and looking over at Luke who was crouched down by the back doors to the van, it open a crack.

"Just come out here," Luke whisper-yelled in reply, and Michael sighed, reluctantly obeying as he threw away the duvet that had been covering him, putting on a hoodie and jeans before walking out with Luke, into the freezing night.

The van, admittedly did smell nicer, a week after the candle incident. And they kept a candle lit at night, despite the fire hazards. Ashton claimed the tiny flame kept him warmer, which was probably a lie.

"Why are we out here Luke?" Michael asked, still grouchy he had been woken up and then forced outside, but Luke just shook his head, not answering instead leading Michael around the van.

"You'll see," he replied, pulling himself up on top of the hood, and then roof of the van, and I was very worried that it would break just then,"Come on up," he called down to Michael softly, patting the space on the roof next to him, indicating for Michael to come up next to him.

Michael shook his head,"Dude, we'll wake up Cal and Ash or break the van!" Michael replied nervously, as Luke rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"Well, that didn't happen an hour ago," Luke replied,"Come on Mikey, just trust me," he added, reaching down with a hand for Michael to take, and reluctantly he did, letting Luke drag him up and next to him.

Luke lay down on the roof, and Michael followed suit, his eyes watching Luke, slightly confused still as to why he was here.

"Look up," Luke instructed, and Michael turned around, now realising why Luke wanted him up there. It was beautiful, every star ever visible for them, not a cloud in sight, and the moon spreading light across them. It was like thousands of torches lit in the sky, seen only for his and Luke's eyes. It was...it was perfect.

Michael turned to Luke, to see he was already watching Michael, and Michael could see the stars twinkle in his eyes, happiness reflecting and softness shining through them,"Fuck Luke, this is perfect," Michael muttered, not wanting to ruin the gentle silence that had come over them when each were admiring beautiful things.

Luke nodded shakily, and each were more captivated by the other's eyes than the stars above. They were close, heat from each other's breath mixing easily, both had lips parted while staring at each other.

Michael swallowed roughly, reaching over and tangling fingers with Luke's hair on the back of his head, slowly pushing their lips together. It was brief and sloppy, hot breath moving over lips, contact hardly made, but the moon and stars hardly mattered when Michael could find them in Luke's lips.

It wasn't enough for Luke though, and he pushed his lips onto Michael with more force than Michael would expect from the boy. He pushed his tongue into Michael's already parted lips, exploring every part of his mouth, marking a new territory as his own.

Michael moaned softly into Luke's lips, tugging on his jacket to pulling him closer. Luke tasted to Michael like an explosion of everything he'd been craving and had never realised, and he needed more. The taste of Luke could be the next drug that he could never get enough of.

Luke suddenly moved, lifting his body up, so he was now straddling Michael, knees either side of Michael's waist and hands resting on the sides of his head, he pressed his lips back against Michael's, biting his lip and grinding down on Michael in the process,"Fuck, I've needed this," Luke mumbled, voice deep as he started pressing his lips against Michael's neck.

Michael whined, running his hand into Luke's hair as he felt the mixture of teeth, lips and tongue being used against the soft skin against his neck. It was only when he felt Luke's fingers struggled to undo his jeans that he spoke of the one worry that was at the back of his head.

"L-Luke, wait, stop," Michael managed out, using all the willpower he had to get Luke to stop, who was looking down at him quizzically, the star-moon light mixture lighting his pale skin up perfectly,"Do you really want to carry on, after what happened last time?"

Luke raised an eyebrow, a little shocked Michael brought that up, considering if had been of limits from conversation before then,"Dude we were like sixteen and confused, I don't even care anymore."

Michael shook his head,"But Luke, I had wanted it then and I want it now, but those years ago I nearly killed you after, multiple times. It might happen again, I don't know. Just, I don't want to have to hate you again, God I'm not making sense right now," Michael rambled awkwardly, looking anywhere, but Luke's face.

Luke sighed but nodded, rolling off of Michael and onto his back on the roof,"You know, even after years of bullying, my feelings never changed Michael," Luke muttered softly, watching as the stars drifted away when dawn was arriving, being sucked away by the sun as if they never existed to begin with. Like that moment had never existed either.

Michael watched them as well, dark sky turning all shades of pink and orange along with the sun, and a sunrise was a sign of new beginnings right, well maybe this was Michael's new beginning,"I know, I'm sorry."

If ur confused and angry I'll explain what's going on next chapter I'm sorry I did this to you l8r sk8rs