Very Disgusting

Smut, no under 18s allowed, parents permission needed first :)

Michael pushed Luke into the motel bedroom, pushing the door closed with his foot and instantly attaching his lips harshly to Luke's. Their lips moved in sync as Luke's hands found their way to Michael's hips, so when he stumbled back against the bed, Michael fell down onto him.

Luke shuffled briefly, until Michael was between his legs, Luke lying back in the bed and Michael pushing his lips on Luke's, tongue swiping over Luke's lip ring constantly, until eventually it ended up between Michael's teeth, making Luke moan lowly, and Michael only continuing to tease him with teeth and tongue against his mouth.

Eventually, Michael moved off from his lips, Luke feeling the cold absence, but that was quickly forgotten when Michael started sucking along Luke's jawbone, mixtures ranging between teeth and tongue to hot breath and lips just grazing his skin.

Luke whimpered slightly as Michael started sucking a spot just under his jaw, pushing his head back in the pillows and giving Michael better access to the expanse of soft skin around his neck.

Michael set to work immediately, Luke feeling his lips on seemingly every part of his neck, until Michael found a spot just to the right under his jaw, and Luke moaned loudly as Michael dragged his teeth along that area, the string of moans continuing as Michael dragged and pulled at that one area of skin, and Luke knew there'd be a dark mark there.

The idea of Michael marking Luke only excited him more, to be Michael's one and only, it was all Luke every wanted, and the thought got Luke to push his fingers into the hair at the back of Michael's neck, dragging him up and and pushing their lips on the others again.

The kiss was hot and breathy, soft moans and whispers of the others name mixed in, and Michael took a hand from where he'd been supporting himself and running it under Luke's dark shirt, dragging the hem up slowly.

Luke quickly sat up, breaking the kiss to pull his shirt off, throwing it to the ground with a soft thud, and looking over to see Michael doing the same.

Michael moved down, sucking another mark into Luke's collarbone, before moving down, leaving fluttering kisses and breath all along Luke's chest and stomach, hands resting heavily on Luke's thighs.

Michael released his lips from Luke's skin, and Luke could feel him eyeing the bulge in Luke's jeans, hungrily and full of lust, and he brought a hand up, brushing it too lightly along his crotch. Luke trusted his hips forwards, trying to meet the contact that Michael had already taken away, the fucker.

Luke whined as Michael moved away, kissing Luke just above his hipbones,"Don't be a fucking tease, do something," he growled, making Michael chuckle, deep and throaty, swiping his tongue over Luke's nipple briefly, making Luke's hips rise upwards and a low groan emit.

"And what do you want me to do babe?" Michael asked, hands gripping Luke's hips to stop him thrusting forwards as he sucked and licked his nipple, enjoying the moans Luke had no self control over.

It was only when Michael moved away that Luke could speak again through ragged breaths this time,"Touch me, please," Luke whimpered, desperation evident, making Michael smirk further.

"Touch you were Lukey, I'm only an innocent boy," Michael joked, and Luke groaned, grabbing Michael's wrist into a death grip, guiding him to his crotch, and using Michael's hand to palm himself,"I think I can do this myself Luke," Michael muttered, light humour in his voice when Luke hadn't let go.

Luke let his grip of Michael's wrist go, instead gripping the sheets as Michael carried on, only stopping when he finally decided there were too many clothes, slipping off Luke's jeans awkwardly, as they were so tight, and throwing them to the ground, boxers quickly following.