🌹Part Four : Chapter Five

~Year 2222~
~With Mitch~

Mitch made breakfast as he waited for Daciana to wake up. Mitch sighed before answering his phone.

"Now is not a good time." Mitch stated.

"How is it going?"

"Good, the girl and I are getting lunch later." Mitch answered as he flipped a pancake.

"Good, and the man?"

"Haven't seen him yet." Mitch answered.

"Alright, I'll call again in a week." Mitch nodded before hanging up.

"Mitch?" Mitch turned around before smiling at Daciana.

"How'd you sleep?" Mitch asked and she let out a yawn.

"Fine."

"Any weird dreams?" Mitch asked and Daciana shook her head as she walked over to him.

"What are you making for breakfast?"

"Chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and eggs." Mitch answered and he hugged Daciana.

"Who are you going to lunch with later?" She asked and Mitch sighed before looking at her.

"A job, my love. Nothing more." Mitch answered and Daciana looked unconvinced. "Do you want to see the file so I can prove it?" Mitch asked, ready to prove anything to keep Daciana.

"No, just promise nothing is going to happen."

"I promise nothing is going to happen between us, my love." Mitch stated before holding up his pinkie.

"You want to pinkie promise?" Daciana asked and Mitch nodded.

"Nothing is more sacred than a pinkie promise." Mitch huffed and Daciana nodded before linking their pinkies. Mitch smiled before going back to making breakfast. "Tea's over there, love." Daciana smiled before walking over to a mug.

"Thank you." Daciana whispered before walking over to the dinning table and Mitch grew excited to live with her.

"Breakfast will be done in a few minutes, my love." Mitch stated and Daciana let out a hum.

"Okay." Daciana hummed before drinking her tea.

"How many pancakes do you want?" Mitch asked as he placed three pancakes onto a plate for Daciana.

"Three." She answered and Mitch smiled, glad somethings didn't change.

"Bacon?"

"Two, with toast." Mitch smiled. "And two eggs as long as they aren't scrambled."

"They are not, they are fried eggs." Mitch answered as he put the toast and eggs on the plate for Daciana. "Here we are, darling." Mitch mused as he walked over to Daciana and placed the plate in front of her.

"This look really good." Daciana stated as she looked at Mitch and he couldn't stop himself from growing excited that she likes it.