The future

It has been 17 years since the story started and we switch to Nerwon's vision. He craves peace from the war, but because his mother is protective she won't let him join her in the war.

It has been 1 year since mom took over the throne from grandpa, her high council of Newo the smart, Beloc the brave, general Rose the mighty, genin the strong, and my retired grandpa dream. They are my family and I can go outside the kingdom like we used to. I want to visit the clearing of peace with my mother but she says in a few days we can. My mom can be overprotective of me.

I got a flashback. Once before battle she asked if I could stay so I won't get hurt, when I responded with "Why can I not go to war?" she said "You're still too young to go to battle, I don't want to lose someone else close to me." her face saddened as she continued "You know how a ghost spectates around the throne room?" I nodded "You don't really remember her, but she was little sheep, why don't you go talk to her." she nudged me to the throne room and left. A ghost appeared and said "NERWON I'VE MISSED YOU!" as she hugged me "You know big sister Quartz said she would join you in the clearing of peace.." she giggled. A smile went on my face and I started to relax. "Can you sing my mum's lullaby?" little Sheep laughed and said "sure."

She started to sing my mothers lullaby

Come little children, I'll show you the way out of this pitiful ca-vern. Don't worry children, I'll keep you safe from the deadly dragons.

She continued when I fell asleep.