Chapter 10

As my brother and the others left I asked my father "will we go home or should we stay?" he looked at me and said "We will stay Michell. We can't leave him here to wait until I can get some more water." Beloc nodded and went out, "Are there rooms for us?" I asked tiredly. The king nodded and spoke something to a guard then he asked "Is it fine if you share a room? It will be with other girls around your age." I nodded yes and a girl came in. She looked around my age, she told me to follow her and I did and we went to a large room where there were multiple girls. The one I followed showed me an empty bed and I laid and fell asleep on it.

When I woke up it was dawn and the sky was blood red. It looked scary yet beautiful. I walked to a dining hall and I asked the girl that showed me the room "Hey what's your name?" she looked at me and said "O-oh my n-n-na-me is-s rose. S-soory if my speach is bod." I looked at her and said "Well I could help with it, the stuttering is going to be a problem.". She looked at me and smiled.

My father walked in and asked "Who is this Michell?" I looked at him and said "This is Rose father, Rose this is my dad. Now is it okay if I help her with her speech? I never did this plus it would be a good learning experience. Please?" she nodded in agreement and my dad sighed "You can help her. You need to socialize with more people anyways." I looked at him embarrassed and he laughed. Rose let out a snicker and I looked at her and said "Comon lets go and practice. Maybe you could teach me your native language." and we left the room.

Over the next few days I got better at the Girhi language and Rose still stuttered, but her speech got better, I started to get hot and she lent me some of her clothes and it was breathable and nice. My dad said that it was 'too inappropriate for a thirteen year old'. It shows a bit of a stomach but all of the female clothes here had that. He finally relaxed and got his own clothes. A crow flew in the room and it had a letter and I tied it off and it jumped on my arm. It was a letter from Newo, and I gave it to my dad.

He read it and he looked at me with a concerned looked at it, the writing said

Hey hope you are doing well, we found Quartz and we are heading back.--_-_ But I heard a loud noise and we are going to follow it to see if anyones hurt, we might be a few days late. Update we were captured by people we can escape but I need to send this soon.

sincerely.

Newo the traveler

Prince JD

Quartz bboc

Obut the second

I looked at my father and the other kings. "They need help!" I said. Then a man ran in and yelled "QUARTZ NEEDS HELP" king Geodi looked at him and said "How do you know?".

There was a loud bang and I jolted up, and woke up JD. I wrote a quick note as we walked out to see a group of people were surrounding us. I quickly finished writing the note and got Quartz and JD to sign it. I sent a crow to princess Michell.

Quartz started to talk to them, and one of them said "HEY THAT'S PRINCESS QUARTZ!" they looked at her, "Take them with us, they'll find us." and some people grabbed us and rushed us to a cave "Why did you take us here?" JD confused me and Obut nodded "You were with her." I looked at them like they were crazy. Quartz then yelled "IS THIS THE CAVE OF KNOWLEDGE!" the figure nodded.

A more maleish voice came from the leader "Quartz go look into the crystals." She looked at them. She looked curious and scared. She said something about her mother holding something. I looked around and saw my mom hurting a woman, in another one king Nightmare trying to hit JD. in another one my father bleeding on a floor with a man standing above him. I looked into another and saw king Geodi paying a man and he opened a portal somewhere and Quartz walked in it.

I looked back at quartz and she looked horrified, "She killed him, this is why father pushed her in and tried to take me to a safe place?" the man nodded as she asked and he pointed to another crystal and we saw a man. He looks like quartz but more short he was holding something he said, "Quartz c'mon we need to go. Your uncle did a war crime and blamed me. Let's go, general Geiodi will come looking for me. Shhh, shhh, shhh don't cry." I was shocked. I looked at Quartz and she looked broken. I looked in it again and then one young Quartz was crying and said "Where's dad going?" I stared and felt my eyes water.

I felt tears falling down my face, why would they do that? Especially without a trial to see if it was him or not.

I hugged Quartz, Obut and JD joined it. She cried because of what we witnessed "So Geodi is not the real king then?" I asked, she nodded and grabbed obut and cried more. The male figure looked at me and took off the cloak he took off his mask. He looked like an older man still quite young but aged with war he had a large scar across his face. Quartz ran and hugged him and yelled and said "DAD YOU'RE ALIVE!" I looked at her and asked "How can you tell?" she answered with "The birthmark. Only me and my father and our ancestors have markings like that here I'll show you mine." She pulled up her very long bangs. A humongous scar that is supposed to be the birthmark, it was a giant scar. JD looked terrified Obut seemed a bit curious, then asked "Does it get more realistic as you get older?" Quartz looked at him and said "I think so, it doesn't really show to the person having it." he nodded with a thinking looking face.

Me and JD looked at each other, JD asked them "Why is it only you two with the scarring birthmarks?" The short man walked up to him and said "You're a prince from the south right?" JD looked at him and said "Y-yes. How did you know?". The man looked at him and said "From your tail my good sir. But why is it so serpent like?" I wondered that as well JD looked at me, Quartz, Obut then the man said "My mom is half serpent and my tail shows a mix of my mom's half and my dad's tail. My stinger also has no venom, my dad and brother make fun of me for it. My mom says i am strong for being kind." he gave a smile while saying that Quartz walked up to him and said "You are strong even without venom you are strong. That's because you are kind." she smiled and the room started to light up "WHAT'S HAPPENING?". . . . . . . .

"How did you know?" asked king Geodi and the man looked at him and said "As I was about to send a message saying that I found Quartz a man tried to take her. Then an old woman teleported herself and Quartz somewhere. As we were searching a group of men was holding a couple of people. When I looked for a closer look I saw the king there." The man then passed out.

King Geodi looked at the man and said "He's alive. I thought he was executed." My father looked at him then said "What do you mean 'executed'? And he looks like one of our kingdom's gods" I looked at him and I saw it, the god of flames Milin. I shouted "Is he okay! C'mon rose lets go help him" she nodded and we picked him up and got him to a chair and felt his tempchar and he was burning I asked "Beloc can we get some water and ice?" he nodded and did a ice spell and i wrapped it in a cloth and put it over his head.

A few minutes later he woke up and asked "Can I see your king? I wish to talk to him." Rose nodded and went away. He looked at me and said "Here this is Quartz's crown, can you keep it safe." I nodded and he handed it to me, king Geodi said "Rose said you needed me. So let's talk, Michell, please leave and rise you go to." They nodded and left.

We went outside and I saw Beloc training with a woman. I asked "Who is this Rose?" Rose looked at me and said "T-that is Blade her original name was T-temmie but after the bat-tle king Dream gave her the name blade, she is the strongest p-person around here." I looked at her and asked "Why is this 'Dream' so important?" she looked at me and said "He was the last king before general G-geodi took over." I looked at her and he was not royalty. I asked "If he has no royal blood why is Geodi the king?" she looked at me and said "W-well p-princess Quartz was too young to rule she was five when the king was b-banished. Princess Quartz was now of age to rule but she needed a partner to rule with her." she looked at me and whispered to me "She doesn't want to give birth to a kid. She is very scared of what will happen." I heard a noise and it seems that Rose heard it as well and she started to pat my head. She said as someone came in, "Wow your hair is more fluffy then it looks." the person looked at us and Milin walked in.

"Michell, I wish to talk to you. I believe roses can stay as well." We nodded and Rose still patted my hair. I started to go red and Rose noticed and pulled her hand away. He took us to a different room and whispered "I want you two to know that Quartz is fine, her dad the real king is good, our brother tried to kill me and he framed king Dream." he looked around. Then said "They are coming to get the throne back." I looked at him and said "What?" This 'king Dream' was framed and coming for the throne. Will there be war? . . . . . . . .