chapter 2

At the same moment the kingdom of Girhi was panicking," wheres Quartz!!" said some of the guards. The southern wizards looked confused, " Who is Quartz?" asked one of them. The people of Girhi looked at them and said, "that is the next heir to the throne!". The wizards were shocked "we can help find her, maybe she went through the portal.". As they walked to the portal they saw one of them closed. "She went to the north!! she could freeze to death.'' The wizards made another portal and walked through.

"Father why are we here we can get into trouble." As I said that my dad looked at me and said, "We need to find her Ayaik, she is the next one to the throne and if the northern people find her we're doomed!!" as he said that a shining light came from the forest so we followed the light and saw a Girhin child holding a black cat and following a northern wizard.

"I think that's Quartz" as i said dad said "Daughter we need to get her away before they enter his kingdom." father said as we came across the wall of the northern kingdom Snow chester.

The man in white and blue said "You can stay with me until we find a way for you to go home." The royal little girl nodded in delight, then the cat stared, then I realized it was a spirit animal. I said "Dad the cat, Princess Quartz is holding." he looked at the cat and smiled "Okay we have some eyes on the inside and she will be safe."

They walked inside the kingdom of Snow chester so we disguised ourselves and followed them to the walls. The pale man put a cloak of dark purple on Quartz and she thanked him. "Let's teach you some of my language so we can communicate better." the tall man said as they headed to a small cottage.

It was a few days later from what we heard she was a fast learner. As we tried to make a portal to Girhi it did not work. "Dad, my magic is not working." my father looked at me and said "Okay we need to somehow get her out of the Snow chester, lets report back.".

When we came back to Girhi we were swarmed with questions on Quartz, my father said "She is fine, she just is in the kingdom Snow chester with a spirit animal. Princess Quartz she will be safe."

The people were relieved. Just then the king of Girhi king Goedi said "Is my daughter safe?" I responded with "yes" he relaxed a bit.

"So father shall we talk to the king?" as I asked, "Yes we will go now." I opened up a portal and walked through. We finally were home in the kingdom of the south, a hot desert land. We went to the castle and my dad said "we need to speak with king Nightmare." The nights looked scared and one said "R-right i'll get him right a-away." he began to walk away.

King Nightmare came then everyone bowed and he spoke "you may rise, now let's talk fryo.". We followed him to the battle room. My dad said "We found Girhi, the king has one kid, a daughter" the king looked surprised as he said "You realize my son is going to think this is hogwash". My father said "Well my lord, uhh she is in the kingdom of Snow chester so what shall we do?" the king looked grimly, his scorpion tail curled and said "lets go pay a visit to them, shall we". . . . . .