Yandere female actress x child reader.

Start from the beginning

Madelyn- Yes, that is my name which I was about to tell you before she said it.

Mom- Oh Y/N, I forgot to mention Madelyn and that she is one of our actresses for the latest movie project. Madelyn, this is my son Y/N L/N, and I know you already have talked for a little while.

Madelyn- Yes, and your son is a very sweet and fun kid to talk to.

Mom- Well, I'm glad to hear that but I'm afraid we need to cut it short as you are really needed right now and I was sent to find you. I already got your uniform set in the dressing room. 

Madelyn- Thank you, I'll go there myself, for real this time.

Mom- Well, alright then. See you soon Y/N and don't leave that chair ok?

Y/N- Yes mom.

Mom left and Madelyn was about to leave but she faced me again.

Madelyn- I'll see you later Y/N, maybe I can watch you again?

Y/N- Sure.

Madelyn- I look forward to it. Bye-bye.~

She then left and I continued playing, waiting till lunchtime.

(Timeskip to Evening)

After a long day of sitting and playing, mom went to pick me up and go back home, but she went to the bathroom first. I waited by the bench until...

"Y/N!"

I saw Madelyn again and sat next to me with something in her hand.

Madelyn- Supire to see me?

Y/N- Yeah, you not going home yet?

Madelyn- I am but not before I give a little gift.

Y/N- Gift? What is it?

Madelyn- Take a look.

She then opened her hand and it was bracelets but with Pokemon on it.

She had all kinds of colors and stuff, I took it and had them on my arm already

Y/N- Wow, thank you, Madelyn! These are cool!

Madelyn-*Giggle* I'm glad you liked them, and I hope you can be back here soon. I really enjoyed watching you play and hanging out, are you coming back?

Y/N- I don't know, but I'll ask my mom if I can. 

Madelyn- Ok good, I hope you can cause that would make me very happy. Well, till then I'll see you soon Y/N, very soon.~

She stood up and walked away at the same time mom came out of the bathroom and didn't see Madelyn walk away.

Mom- Ok sweetie, let's go. And...oh wait, are those bracelets?

Y/N- Yeah.

Mom- How did you get these?

Y/N- Well, Madelyn came here before you came here and gave me these, as a gift she called it.