||Ace of Fate||

It's hard to turn the page when you know someone won't be in the next chapter but
the story must go on ......

- Thomas Wilder.

Karma is a bitch and no one has anything to undo the fate.

He still remembers the day when a stained father in Navin Sharma has come to see him. That look on his face itself has been loud enough to cry how he's been going through a blemished fatigue.

That day that elder man has cried by holding his both hands in his and without looking at his gaze, he's asked for Vansh's forgiveness. That lowered eyes once have accused Vansh but after the revelation of truth before every naked eyes, he has realised how wrong he's behaved!

After the confession of Shivali, it's been in social circles that how an innocent girl has been used and wronged amidst a game of revenge and that also by her half-sister. And the character of Shelly has been tainted so bad that her darling mother couldn't accept the harsh reality. And it has resulted in her frenzy state.

The hapless father that day has told him how Mrs Shruti Sharma has been mentally derailed by Shelly's confession. From that day she's kept as a caged one in her own house. The good husband as he is, he's kept a nurse always to look after her. Meanwhile to save the growing boy from the society's taunts and his mother's fanatic behaviour, he's sent Pritam to UK for further studies.

Vansh couldn't forgive or access relief to this older man. It's not in his hands to do anything as they both are passengers of same boat. So till she comes back, they're meant to live with this guilt.

However, he enters into Dr Abraham's room with a knock and passes a sorry look to the person sitting there by holding dadi.

........

She has grown up to a mature girl from that timid, shy Siya of her bhabhi maa. Like a phoenix bird, she's taken a rebirth from old died shell of an immature school going girl to a budding fashion designer. Gone her all nervousness, infact a new feeling of calmness has soothed her soul nowadays!

She's never thought to be transformed into such a person, if not for her! Her bhabhi maa .. naah, Mrs Riddhima Rai Singhania has changed her from the very beginning, whether being present or absent in their life.

And truly she's strong enough today. That's why she's come to meet Dr Abraham along with dadi, the person who's never left any step to verbally abuse her. And those words might have been for her, but Siya Rai Singhania has always loved her bhabhi maa to that much extent that any words against her have been meant for her also. The person has been changed but the love for her bhabhi maa has remained somewhere in deepest corner of her heart.

So when she's showed interest towards dadi for her recovery, all including Vansh too have felt weird. But none has questioned her intentions.

However, Siya has been looking at her wristwatch all this while for the presence of certain someone as he's never done so late. And that's when she listens his calm yet tired voice.

Siya looks at the person before to find her bhaiya .. the person who's also responsible for her bhabhi maa's misery. He's suffering .. she can see! His tired eyes are having thick lenses of specs to cover those black spots, to hide restlessness and tensions of those sleepless nights. His already tall figure is lean enough by suffering from diabetes, even now he has not her .. his lawfully wedded punching bag beside him, to look after his diet. Siya chuckles softly in her mind with that particular thought. It's not her to define Riddhima's state like that, rather Vansh himself says that whenever someone asks of her whereabouts : "She's been saved literally from being this animal's (by pointing towards himself) punching bag. Then how could I expect her to come back to this hell of a person?"