|| Her Life ||

"Atleast, we are under the same sky!"
- Ranata Suzuki

She gets up from her sleep just to hiss feeling pain in lower abdomen..with it her bones in every part of body are felt to be too weak to move. However, moving the duvet from her naked body she gets up and picks up the kuti and palazzo from the floor .. before going to bathroom, she takes her essentials and fresh cloth.

While closing the door, her eyes fall on the person sleeping at the right end of the bed with most innocent face. He's the most pure heart that she knows but it's for others .. except for hers! Because she's just a culprit to him.

However, with a long sigh she closes the door of washroom to get fresh.

As soon as she closes the door, he opens his eyes and looks around the room to think the life could have been easier if SHE has been with him. But alas! His fate is too cruel to tolerate his own happiness so God has snatched HER from him.

Suddenly the past memory flashes before his eyes and he fumes in anger - "No..it's not God rather someone else to snatch HER from me and I'll take revenge of HER DEATH!"

With that he picks up the trousers and vest to leave for morning work out. Only that place could give him peace .. other than that whenever he thinks of past a sudden wave of anger passes through his veins. But he's keeping cool for his family who are innocent to deserve his care.

After his leaving, she comes out of bathroom wearing a pink silk saree. Seeing the empty bed she sighs. It's not new to her..she's accustomed to his indifference each day. And she knows she deserves that only!

It's going to be one and half year of their 'marriage' but the wall of indifference is still same like before. And she believes it'll be their till the end of her life. It's not he doesn't give her attention..he gives! But that time he feels someone in her and what could be more painful for a wife when  her husband imagines someone else in her.

They've spent countless nights in passion and fire but those are not meant to be for hers! Irony of her life isn't it?

Each and every night when he comes close to her and nibbles her soft lips with his thin petals, she gets lost in him but in the next second, he's to remind her of the fact....by moaning someone else's name!

Weak..yes, that she is! Because she knows the fault in hers. When you're right and the whole world is wrong, you can fight against the outer society. But what will you do when you're guilty....guilty to be murderer of some innocent life!

Suddenly she comes out of thought feeling a slight pain in her tummy and sits down with a painful moan - "ouch .. ishh!". In this process, the sharp edge of the dressing table hits her forehead and there she gets a cut..and blood starts to blow in thin line.

Losing hold of the table, she places her left palm on the blood and gets no surprise to find it wet. Placing her fingers before face, she finds blood in it and looks on the front mirror to find that hit has made a permanent sign on her skin..just upon the left eyebrow of her face. Tainted .. she is indeed!

That's when a ting sound is made somewhere and she gets up by avoiding her pains. Quickly going to the corner table, she picks up her phone and closes the alarm. Seeing the time she hisses as she's getting late than her usual routine each morning.

Quickly going to dressing table, she brings out the cotton from the drawer and dips it in her blood and clears it with Dettol to disinfectant the wound. Placing a bandage on the cut, she combs her waist long black hair and leaves it free. Then taking the sindoor from vermillion box she colours her hairline.