|| BHABHI MAA ||

"Darling,
first it hurts you,
Then it
changes you!"

Riddhima has forgotten her pain with listening those words but gets her consciousness back with the itching of being contact with antiseptic liquid. As soon as she hisses a little, Siya sniffs as if she's getting pain instead. Riddhima gets overwhelmed with this love and tries to pacify the little princess.

After making her calm, she sits in middle of them when the twins ask Meena Maa - their old maid to cook dinner tonight. Though Riddhima tries to stop knowing they can't take a morsel of food if she herself doesn't cook that. But she has to keep silent or Siya starts sniffing then only.

They and their emotional blackmailing! Taking Siya in her embrace by keeping her head on Riddhima's lap, Riddhima starts to comb her hairs with her one hand while the injured one is on Siya's clutch. Aryan and Maan are sitting on floor and hugs Riddhima from both sides.

There is a peaceful silence ; though none is saying a thing but the hearts are connected in a thread to read the unexpressed words.

Riddhima still wonders how her life has been changed over one and half years of her married life. She's had no idea that she'll get such unconditional love from people who have no blood connection with her. When she's never received a mother's love then how could she fit in such a role is her wonder!

At the age of twenty two, she's been made mother of three grown up kids! Her husband's siblings. Though she's no great age gap with these trio but they've never faced outside world badly which is her reality, turning them into soft hearted kids!

The twins are only nineteen years old and now they're in their college while Siya, the sweetest one among all is seventeen only.

When Riddhima has come to VR Mansion, she's met three timid kids ; they've grown up outside but from inside very insecure and introvert in nature. Her husband has married her for their looking after only as she's been told how they've turned silent after their parents' death. To guard themselves, they've kept shell around them which she's been successful to break. But her extreme care and motherly love has transformed trio as she's wanted to be. Today anyone could be surprised with their intelligence and outspoken nature. She's wanted her babies to face the world with bravery and she's successful in it.

Who says to be a mother, blood relation is necessary? She's proved only a pure heart can do that! And that leads her to those past memories.

........

Seeing the unknown man before her, a teenaged Riddhima asks the obvious - "Uncle, why are you taking me for adoption when all say that I'm .. I'm a cur..curse!"

The man feels chocked up listening the question and takes a long breath to make this little girl before him to feel the matter : "Beti, first of all you're not a curse. Its people's mentality.
And correction is needed! Because from now on you'll call me as your PAPA as I've adopted you as my daughter..Okay?"

An overwhelmed Riddhima quickly nods her head and prays to her Bappa in mind that he's sent HER PAPA - HER SAVIOR in her life!

A long one hour of car journey makes Riddhima bound with her 'adopted' father very well. She feels surprised to see so many similarities between them....as if God has thought from before only to bring someone in her life.