|| Mystery Behind Sick Game ||

"If I had my life to live again, I'd find you sooner!"

Vansh Rai Singhania .... if you've had a slightest idea previously that how rude and successful billionaire he has been and if you're going to portray or judge him in that light .. then you are wrong! Because he's lost interest in life and in his buisness too. If not for his loyal p.a. that Viraj Desai is and for his twin brothers, VR Fashion House would have been vanished long.

It's been two months Riddhima has left her existence from VR Mansion and from HIS life too..as he's always wanted previously.

With so patience and understanding, he's started searching for her everywhere, but couldn't be successful .. how could he? When the supposed person herself is not interested to give any slightest idea of her very presence on this earth..it's like she's dead!

And sitting on this cosy bed where he's been intimate with her for a countless times, he's thinking of her. Wearing a casual grey t-shirt and white sweatpants, he's sitting on the bed .. he's holding the bedsheet in his clutches tightly and the hairs seem to be not in touch with the comb for a while. Only those expressive eyes are sign how much tired he's of crying and wishing of getting her back!

Those red swollen eyes are too lost to be guilty..the guilt is long forgotten in before its pain he's feeling now. He wonders how she's been still alive to be in this stone building by tolerating all his tantrums and rudeness.

Does that mean....she's been in love....naah! It can't..it can't when he's always crushed her glorious heart with his heartless comments..he so wants her to be free from a monster like him..but don't they say .. a beauty always falls for the charm of a beast!

He knows he's not so generous like Belle's beast..the beast in myth has been ugly in outer look but he's ugliest in his mind too.

This is his everyday's rambling. He thinks of her all time in consciousness and his dream too but today it's has to be interrupted....when his generous p.a. calls him. Vansh smiles sadly. All has left him .. his parents, siblings and HIS RIDDHIMA too but this man hasn't. May be God is still in love with a man like him.

Viraj enters into his room by knocking and gets no surprise seeing his state as he's seen the changes in him in these months. After Riddhima bhabhi's leaving, his siblings too have stopped interacting with him..they do only talk with him in their need..as if there's no Vansh Rai Singhania in their life.

However, he goes slowly inside the room and founds him in same position in same condition he usually has seen him in these months. Those dishelved hairs and dark black circles under those sleepless eyes and pale figure remind him of those days when Vansh Rai Singhania has been a craze among opposite genders.

Siding those thoughts aside, he goes towards him and sits just before him in bended knees. And as usual he's clueless of his presence..to make him aware of his presence, Viraj blurts : "Sir, is there any news of Riddhima bhabhi ?"

And like all those times, Vansh nods his head in 'no' helplessly. Seeing Vansh still unaffected of his presence, Viraj takes a long breath to say in loud and clear : "Riddhima bhabhi has been wronged through all her life and after marriage also, she's to bear all those hardships of which she herself is a scapegoat!"

That attracts the attention of Vansh. He looks at Viraj with an attention of knowing more while his heart is beating loudly thinking all those months and years they've been together, he's punished her for no reasons....he's always wrong to have a clear judgement!?