|| Her Suffering : His Repentance ||

" I stopped talking about how I felt because I knew no one cared anyway. "

Vansh gets shocked with the next information Viraj has grabbed ; he just couldn't believe his loyal p.a. who looks so innocent in appearance could collect such vital news.

No....he is not shocked with his ability that's why he's hired Viraj Desai, a mere college passout when he's come for interview. But being a professional in an international company and doing investigation for mere passion, both are different! He bows his head before this young lad in his mind.

Today this guy hasn't only solved his unspoken queries but also recovered him from doing more wrongs. Yes..he's done all the wrongs by his own .. and why so? None knows when Vansh Rai Singhania loves a person then it's too deep to measure and likely his hatred too counts high.

Till today he's wronged with Riddhima being influenced of some fake love and now he knows karma is a bitch. He's taken Riddhima's love for granted so God has given him the same medicine of getting betrayed.

But not so surprisingly, Vansh is having some relief inside him....and he knows the reason! Before his love for Riddhima this bloody betrayal feels too little. When she's been with him, he has been unaware of this feeling but now when he wants to keep her in his embrace, she's far away from his reach! He just prays to God for keeping HER safe wherever SHE is! That only he could wish for.

His thinking halts with the enthusiasm is emitting from the tone of Viraj. It seems this young lad is too happy to prove Riddhima's innocence. God has made Riddhima orphan with no family love but it seems she's got a loving brother in him, Vansh thinks with a mild smile looking at his p.a.

"Yes, you've heard it right. Randhir Reddy is married for more than three years..and the twist is it is not Shivali Sharma."

Vansh becomes puzzled - "But why he's married with someone else when he's already in love with Shivali?"

Viraj laughs in mocking - "It says karma. Shivali has thought to destroy your life in revenge for being the hardle in her love story..while fate has only deceived her!"

Vansh is too shocked to react with this revelation and looks at Viraj for more details.

"It'd been few months of your marriage with Shivali .. (Vansh closes eyes in hatred) .. Randhir's nani (maternal grandmother) was in death bed and asked him to marry a girl of her choice. The girl was from Bangalore, his native place and she was his nani's friend's daughter so he couldn't deny when his parents too pressurized him on this.

At that moment, it has been UNWANTED MARRIAGE for him but later he took it as extra pleasure for having a beautiful young wife. And with time, he's started falling in love..though I assume it! Because if it hasn't been then HIS WIFE COULDN'T BEEN PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD! And how shrewd he's, I don't think it's unwanted baby as he seems happy when he has received the news."

He completes with a sigh while Vansh gazes him dumbfounded..how could he get so many information..and that too so personal?

"I've been gathering this news from the day Randhir Reddy has landed in Mumbai. Infact, I've sent one faithful man to Bangalore also and there he's received such spicy news. Even he's gone to his house with a fake identity being his new manager!"